3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Kurbanov has gotten recent gifts over Teixeira, Liam Smith and Soro over the past 3 years. He looks the part but is very inconsistent. Russia has helped him stay undefeated. I'm not super high on Madrimov(not a fan stylistically, just does a lot of pointless movement), but he should beat Kurbanov down. Didn't even know the fight was for WBA title.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Kurbanov has gotten recent gifts over Teixeira, Liam Smith and Soro over the past 3 years. He looks the part but is very inconsistent. Russia has helped him stay undefeated. I'm not super high on Madrimov(not a fan stylistically, just does a lot of pointless movement), but he should beat Kurbanov down. Didn't even know the fight was for WBA title.
gifts over smith and soro for sure but i thought he beat teixeira pretty clear

but yeah the WBA named mell champ in recess and madrimov was a long standing mando

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the majority of the undercard is the caliber of this opener, it's about to be a long day. :dead:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Why did Madrimov rematch Soro after winning by ko?

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Why did Madrimov rematch Soro after winning by ko?

The first fight was somewhat close and Madrimov hurt Soro but the ref let Madrimov keep punching Soro after the bell. Apparently didn't hear the bell and waved the fight off in rd. 10 when Soro should've gotten out of the round.