[3/6/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Oi Bruv it’s Revolution fallout; New season, new Dynamite, dumbass; Is that [spoiler]?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Really interested in if Ospreay is booked to wrestle regularly to steal the show like that. He's already super over and he's gonna become an even bigger guy for the company by doing so. But wrestling like that weekly or every other week does not have a good track record in AEW, these dudes that combine hard hitting with high impact moves + high spots tend to get hurt and one would think Ospreay should be saved from himself a bit.

It's a hard balance to strike though. If you have him out there as much as possible, it does seem like the AEW fanbase will want to spend their money to watch him live (be what Omega was in the U.S from 2018 to 2021) and that's the kind of difference maker the company needs right now.

This episode of Dynamite was the best reset/post PPV AEW TV I've ever seen (since mid-late 2021). Actually taking the time to build up shyt and present people and put them in positions to succeed. Even the Okada debut was masterfully done by giving him a role he's gonna do MUCH better than bland legend babyface and setting up the first Omega match in US soil.

Smart shyt all around. Hopefully they can keep it going with next week's show. I'm honestly very intrigued in how the handle Mercedes debut and what new program comes out of that (and how they pull it off).

PS: Danielson vs Ospreay is gonna be crazy but I'll be honest, it's gonna be the first match I'll be trully worried about Dragon's well being. Ospreay does not let up with his strikes and big moves and Bryan is too much of a dumbass. He might concuss himself like 3 times in that match :sadcam: and I'm saying this as someone that's always scuffin at people getting worried about Danielson's health.

I'm very interested if Dragon is able to convice Will to geat the nearfalls to a minimum though :bryan:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Ospreay, Okada, Mercedes, but this is the best news of all..

mQDGVA.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Tony Khan, I know you have agents on the TSC, hear me out; Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone.

Adam Cole is in a wheelchair doing nothing, and now you have him beefing with Swerve. Kneel down. Dig deep. Finish the story that WWE couldn't do. Have Keith Lee join the stable and have Adam manage him and have him face off against Swerve.