[3/6/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Oi Bruv it’s Revolution fallout; New season, new Dynamite, dumbass; Is that [spoiler]?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I had to look up where the hell Duluth was. Looks to be about an hour drive from downtown Atlanta which doesn't seem too bad depending on where someone might be in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Thought it was in the middle of nowhere cuz it feels like they be going to these random ass rural towns that end up being just way onthe outskirts like the ones in Austin and I believe Houston when they go out there. Like look at this shyt. April 3 they have dynamite and collision in Worcester, MA. That is an hour and a half away from Boston where they'll be next week. Only motherfukkers that know of Worcester are the ones that live there. Ain't nobody gonna be driving so far away from Boston for that unless they got something big planned. Especially with having the big business show not long before. They gotta try sticking to areas closer to big cities to try and draw more of a crowd. Cuz driving way out to the boonies for a random wrestling show ain't it. Hopefully the new guy in charge of touring gets his act together.

Curious to see how the new set and presentation comes out tonight tho.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to look up where the hell Duluth was. Looks to be about an hour drive from downtown Atlanta which doesn't seem too bad depending on where someone might be in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Thought it was in the middle of nowhere cuz it feels like they be going to these random ass rural towns that end up being just way onthe outskirts like the ones in Austin and I believe Houston when they go out there. Like look at this shyt. April 3 they have dynamite and collision in Worcester, MA. That is an hour and a half away from Boston where they'll be next week. Only motherfukkers that know of Worcester are the ones that live there. Ain't nobody gonna be driving so far away from Boston for that unless they got something big planned. Especially with having the big business show not long before. They gotta try sticking to areas closer to big cities to try and draw more of a crowd. Cuz driving way out to the boonies for a random wrestling show ain't it. Hopefully the new guy in charge of touring gets his act together.

Curious to see how the new set and presentation comes out tonight tho.

Every suburb in ATL is an hour away from downtown Atlanta due to the traffic. I live by The Battery (where the Braves play), right off the highway… will still take you an hour to get downtown 😂

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Every suburb in ATL is an hour away from downtown Atlanta due to the traffic. I live by The Battery (where the Braves play), right off the highway… will still take you an hour to get downtown 😂

You right on that cuz I was up there holidays of 2021 and was staying up in some place called Ellijay but even going to Atlanta and Stone Mountain was crazy with all the traffic out there. Y'all the main hub going out west with 20 plus 75 comes from down here as well and especially with all the trucks driving there.