[3/30] WWE Monday Night RAW: A New Champion Appears

Daps
tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Mr. WWE World Heavyweight Champion, formerly known as Mr. Money In The Bank, Seth Rollins.

RAW​

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
These fukking euros better not boo Roman Reigns. That dude earned everyone's respect tonight and didn't get the "chosen one" ending everyone was dreading. No need to keep rebelling, we got a satisfying ending for once :ufdup:

Rollins gonna cut his coronation promo and about 7 babyfaces are gonna interrupt him and ask for a title shot. Motherfukker has beef with everyone :russ:

Please don't "cool down" Rusev DA GAWD :mjcry:

The only way I see the "rebuild the US/IC titles" plan is if they start building towards a unification match between Cena and D-Bry. If not, that plan is gonna get drop by May.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
These fukking euros better not boo Roman Reigns. That dude earned everyone's respect tonight and didn't get the "chosen one" ending everyone was dreading. No need to keep rebelling, we got a satisfying ending for once :ufdup:

Rollins gonna cut his coronation promo and about 7 babyfaces are gonna interrupt him and ask for a title shot. Motherfukker has beef with everyone :russ:

Please don't "cool down" Rusev DA GAWD :mjcry:

The only way I see the "rebuild the US/IC titles" plan is if they start building towards a unification match between Cena and D-Bry. If not, that plan is gonna get drop by May.

they set up a lot of things well with this mania...one of the big question marks is Rusev..interested to see his direction. if he and reigns had won i wouldnt have minded throwing him in the equation up there...and i think he should win the briefcase (if i had to say at the moment)...but i get the feeling hes gonna get a re-match with juan

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
In for Cena getting that work from the crowd, Mizdow getting a monster pop and Seth being :youngsabo:on a trillion.