[3/30/24] AEW Collision: Tag Team Championship Tournament rolls on, Matt Cardona answers the Cope Open Challenge

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I like Shibata. He should have the belt that Roderick Strong has.
Yeah….I thought Roddy would be a great champ but so far the shyt been ass

Maybe he just needs to beat better opponents or something though because his ROH TV title run is still one if the best ever and he can go with anybody.

Hope we finally get Danielson vs Roddy at some point this year. Been waiting on that for like 6 years now.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah….I thought Roddy would be a great champ but so far the shyt been ass

Maybe he just needs to beat better opponents or something though because his ROH TV title run is still one if the best ever and he can go with anybody.

Hope we finally get Danielson vs Roddy at some point this year. Been waiting on that for like 6 years now.
They just need to give him matches. His only singles match since winning the belt was last night against Daddy Magic.

I mean he’s like the perfect prototype to carry the mantle as a workhorse champion. But they are doing the exact opposite of what they should be.

Silkk

Daps
Has Roddy wrestled a 1v1 since winning the belt?
Cattle said he did last night

I couldn’t remember cause ever time I see the Kingdom I just automatically go :unimpressed:

And I used to like them together but now I just really don’t. Probably cause of no Maria

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I used to be a Lance Archer hater. Now I’m starting to be on the polar opposite end of things and think he’s one of the most underutilized members of the roster.
Lance Archer is a very solid hand who should've been AEW's Undertaker or Kane style monster. He had some bad breaks (his injury, Jake's illness, and being over 6 feet tall), but he could've been a top dog in AEW.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They just need to give him matches. His only singles match since winning the belt was last night against Daddy Magic.

I mean he’s like the perfect prototype to carry the mantle as a workhorse champion. But they are doing the exact opposite of what they should be.
He needs to stop the silly yelling. He's supposed to be a serious heel now.

Silkk

Daps
Lance Archer is a very solid hand who should've been AEW's Undertaker or Kane style monster. He had some bad breaks (his injury, Jake's illness, and being over 6 feet tall), but he could've been a top dog in AEW.
I’d say moreso Big Show/Mark Henry/Umaga/etc jobber to the stars type of upper level heel

Btw has Wardlow said anything since Joe choked him out and Cole shat on him? :dead:

@Cattle Mutilation @TheSuperkick!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
SRS said on the post Collision show that Starks and Big Bill were supposed to win and an audible was called mid-match