• Plant by KO

• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Benavidez was raging :heh:
If he brings that mentality with him to the ring then Plant might catch him slipping
Though there are some fighters fans think fight better angry, like the Charlos, usually, it's still better if boxers can keep their heads clear instead of going in the ring emotional

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yoooo... Benavidez was acting coked the fukk up in the press conference :laff: I got him winning (best in the division IMO) but Gawd have mercy if this somehow turned into another Plant-Dirrell build up/fight :bryan:
Plant got lucky/his hook just got there first, son still has the same defensive deficiency in regards to his hands being down. His chin was out on a swivel ready for Dirrell to rotate that shyt back. Prime Dirrell washes dude:mjlol:. Plant will be on his bike all night until David wears him down for the stoppage.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Plant got lucky/his hook just got there first, son still has the same defensive deficiency in regards to his hands being down. His chin was out on a swivel ready for Dirrell to rotate that shyt back. Prime Dirrell washes dude:mjlol:. Plant will be on his bike all night until David wears him down for the stoppage.
David also has serious defensive issues. Dude gets touched by everyone. He got dropped by a weak ass jab. He's got pop but he's not super strong physically. He constantly gets backed into the ropes by smaller guys. He's also never faced anybody as fast as plant. Somebody who can match him or even best him in those short exchanges.

This is a close fight. Caleb has the tools I just don't know if he has the durability. If Caleb can sting David early and get his respect he's got a great shot of winning. He's gotta be willing to trade early though. I could see plant winning wide but can also see him running out of steam late. Caleb puts on the fight of his life and I think he wins and maybe even stops David late. But it's gonna be a great fight regardless. Two flashy guys with average defense and solid power. Could see this being a low key FOTY candidate.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
David also has serious defensive issues. Dude gets touched by everyone. He got dropped by a weak ass jab. He's got pop but he's not super strong physically. He constantly gets backed into the ropes by smaller guys. He's also never faced anybody as fast as plant. Somebody who can match him or even best him in those short exchanges.

This is a close fight. Caleb has the tools I just don't know if he has the durability. If Caleb can sting David early and get his respect he's got a great shot of winning. He's gotta be willing to trade early though. I could see plant winning wide but can also see him running out of steam late. Caleb puts on the fight of his life and I think he wins and maybe even stops David late. But it's gonna be a great fight regardless. Two flashy guys with average defense and solid power. Could see this being a low key FOTY candidate.

Your description in the 2nd paragraph reminds me of how Margarito vs Cotto 1 played out

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
FoAD8u8akAAUcZV

I'm late af but this shyt got me dead :laff: