• Benavidez by Decision

• Plant by KO

• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Suprised at nobody on that RING panel thinks Plant would win.
I can easily see him pulling off a decision win, even catching Benavidez with something big. I don’t feel the inevitability of Benavidez’s rise and that it’s “his time” now the way many seem to do.
He’s a good fighter nevertheless and it’s a 50-50 fight, I can see the “Plant starts well but Benavidez catches on by the end” script coming true as well but it’s strange that pretty much all of them flock on the same opinion.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Plant gne fukk around and gas out and be flat footed by the second half of right if they plan on boxing and moving the whole fight :francis: ..

Even tho I think the whole Benevidez team some hoes and crying about bullying I don’t see how Plant takes this unless breadman really upped his skills, stamina, and power. I can see Bread throwing in the towel with Plant (fake) protesting to have Plant save face after he starts getting his ass whooped.

Plus we already seen Plant get to the top and lose so it’s better if we get some new blood and challengers in the mix.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m putting bread on Plant to win. I rewatched that Canelo fight and he was handling the pressure well. He got caught with a left hook that led to the stoppage because he didn’t keep his right hand up.

I don’t know if Benavidez will have enough energy to keep a sustained attack like usual. My guess is he will get sloppy on the attack and get stopped by Plant.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I told y'all before, this is Benavidez last fight at 168.

His management about to screw him badly after Plant schools his ass.

All the pressure is on Benavidez, he's supposed to KO Plant, nothing less.

Plant in no way shape or form should be a 3 to 1 underdog in this fight. Anyone who watches the sport knows this is a 50/50 fight. Why not take a shot with the more experienced, skilled, and relax fighter.
Was canelo 3 to 1 underdog to Bivol? :mjgrin: