[3/25/23] AEW Rampage at 10pm: Next chapter in the Book of Hobbs - TNT title defense vs. Penta; Brody King, Valkyrie, & Acclaimed in action, and more

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
bro they had ricky starks and they decide hes not even gonna talk, we're gonna try to get this unover retard over. Seriously cattle go fukk yourself you fat fukk tony khan fukking sucks six dumpster trucks of baby dikks. Hes worse than russo dixie and herb, this a new category. I hope you die cattle coward.
Decided to take a break from fukking your mother and sisters?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
bro they had ricky starks and they decide hes not even gonna talk, we're gonna try to get this unover retard over. Seriously cattle go fukk yourself you fat fukk tony khan fukking sucks six dumpster trucks of baby dikks. Hes worse than russo dixie and herb, this a new category. I hope you die cattle coward.

This gimmick of yours is really off-putting

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really feeling the Juice Robinson feud. Ricky Starks needs to just beat him and get it over with
My best hope out of it is that it leads to something Bullet Club-related since both times he has been on screen since this started has had a BC reference.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TK mailed it in on this Rampage. Guess he figured most wouldn't be watching it with the second half of the Elite 8 game being on at the same time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Crowd has been pretty dead for this but all these matches had to follow up Kenny Omega vs. Vikingo. They really need to get back to doing Rampage live.