[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
These dudes should not be tag champs over JJ & Lethal.....or The Acclaimed. Gahdamn the acclaimed have fell off a cliff since dropping those belts :francis:

Even when The Outlaws didn't have the belts they were still featured and over AF, Should be the same here as over as them dudes and the scissoring shyt is/was
They feuding with the JAS job tag team :beli:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Gunns are so close to getting the ppl to care about them.

They just need something. God knows I’m always down for strong heels.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
These dudes should not be tag champs over JJ & Lethal.....or The Acclaimed. Gahdamn the acclaimed have fell off a cliff since dropping those belts :francis:

Even when The Outlaws didn't have the belts they were still featured and over AF, Should be the same here as over as them dudes and the scissoring shyt is/was

Pretty sure ADD TK are using the Ass Boys as transitional champs to get the belts on FTR. He probably didn't want FTR to beat The Acclaimed for whatever reason.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad Sting went to AEW. He's been treated so well. He deserved it after that trash E run.
Yea they was wilding for not making him world champ when they had the chance. Woulda been a nice chance to reset Seth because his first world title reign was :hhh: