[3/2/24] AEW Collision: Dante Martin vs. Penta vs. Bryan Keith for spot in the All-Star 8-Man Scramble at Revolution

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Have they done that before? I feel like they done that in ROH
Probably but if they did then I didn’t see it.

Throw some variations in there. Super kick as the opponent is running off the ropes, super kick as the opponent gets thrown from off the top of the ropes, backflip into a superkick, roll then jump up into a super kick, cartwheel into a super kick, fake a moonsault and land on their feet into a superkick

Really lean into all the hatred lol.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Probably but if they did then I didn’t see it.

Throw some variations in there. Super kick as the opponent is running off the ropes, super kick as the opponent gets thrown from off the top of the ropes, backflip into a superkick, roll then jump up into a super kick, cartwheel into a super kick, fake a moonsault and land on their feet into a superkick

Really lean into all the hatred lol.
:pachaha:This is why i always love The Young Bucks

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Indeed they are. When they play into all the internet and Cornette discourse is when they are at their beat

If Russo dies before Cornette, Cornette going to order one of those water jugs from the Culligan Man, almost drown himself to death drinking it all, and then take a biggest piss on Russo's grave before probably dying when he gets home because he achieved his life mission.