[3/2/24] AEW Collision: Dante Martin vs. Penta vs. Bryan Keith for spot in the All-Star 8-Man Scramble at Revolution

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I feel like he never got back to that higher level after that weed bust in New Japan
He puts on good matches in AEW but that roster is so stacked and given he is 40 he’s never going to be anything more than a glorified enhancement talent there. He’s the type of guy that should be sent down to ROH working with all that development talent.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Side note, I used to believe that ^.
Now that I'm older, I think more young brehs need to go into the military to learn discipline, fighting skills & survival skills that they can bring back to the community. Also, brehs in the hood can stop warring with the opps across the street & give some of that smoke to the opps overseas.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I feel like EVERY feud that Eddie Kingston has been in the past 5 years has been about wrestlers not respecting him
It's his Achilles heel. It eats at him that his talent isn't on the level of his passion for wrestling. He works as hard as he can but he's not on the level of the top guys over the years. That's his character.