[3/11/24] Heading down the Road to Wrestlemania on Swangaz Monday Night Raw Thread

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
anyone here also watches AEW? I've been seeing tiktoks of "timeless" Toni Storm and they've been having me dying :mjlol: nothing like how boring she was to me on nxt! .. is she really as good as the tiktoks make it seem..?
Toni storm be fukking WILDING. best character work shes done thus far

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
anyone here also watches AEW? I've been seeing tiktoks of "timeless" Toni Storm and they've been having me dying :mjlol: nothing like how boring she was to me on nxt! .. is she really as good as the tiktoks make it seem..?

Yeah she’s doing the best character work of her career, even had a collab with Turner Classic Movies :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

bbbd4e78ca4a5477eec5e7aaf1432be3.gif

Noted... F R.I.D.A.Y track his location

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Eh....
it worked better when she wasn't carrying their top women's title. It's definitely some fukkery though. They're gonna do All About Eve though so probably better to wait about 6 months for her meltdown arc. That'll probably be her better stuff.