[3/11/24] Heading down the Road to Wrestlemania on Swangaz Monday Night Raw Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
MESGZN4-o.jpg

so is this the "hot chick" dress of the spring? Third time I've seen it lately
maxresdefault.jpg
ah HELLL NAW

$11.81
these women are hilarious :laff:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone here also watches AEW? I've been seeing tiktoks of "timeless" Toni Storm and they've been having me dying :mjlol: nothing like how boring she was to me on nxt! .. is she really as good as the tiktoks make it seem..?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Well one we don't know if they're 100% blind. Secondly, the crowd energy is pretty palpable, its probably one of the better events to attend as a visually impared person. Big pyro, themes, chants, and whatnot. They're probably a fan because they watch it at home with the audio and want to feel it.
fair
I'm just confused because the appeal of professional wrestling to me has always been the fact that it is functionally the only form of theatre with no emphasis on words. All the story is done with words before a match but the event of the wrestling itself was always fascinating to me because it required the ability to convey an intended story without any option for dialogue at all. As a former dialogue writer the idea was anathema to me but I learned to like it because it was so strange.

All of that is missed by a blind person. So I've wondered what the appeal would be, especially when you aren't physically at the show. She'd have had to 'watch' on TV before going there with the Cody sign and... 3 hours of getting talked at by Michael Cole not even bothering to describe the shyt happening in the ring just seems terrible.