2XKO (2025)

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Seems easy but deep as hell.

Those who are in the lobbies seem like GODS unless you really take time to lab.

I am getting to understand the system but currently want to become nice because when you see a high tier player's play...it looks like art.

These combos can become frustrating when getting hit. It's like Tekken, you're sitting there watching and trying not to TILT.

Amazing game, though.
What characters and fuses are you using?
How has the netcode been for you?
I've heard complaints about there being too many buttons do you feel like that is an issue for you?

brad-pitt-frustrated-pw29qcfd8xwy9d3a.webp

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Played a good amount last night in a discord. I was one of the people who thought lack of motion controls would dumb down the gameplay but i don't feel that way at all after about 4-5 hours with the game. It's def easy to pick up but there's lots of advanced tech in here.

Using Ahri/Darius with double super fuse. This shyt is easy enough to carry you to plat i bet lmao.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Played a good amount last night in a discord. I was one of the people who thought lack of motion controls would dumb down the gameplay but i don't feel that way at all after about 4-5 hours with the game. It's def easy to pick up but there's lots of advanced tech in here.

Using Ahri/Darius with double super fuse. This shyt is easy enough to carry you to plat i bet lmao.
Same thing I thought!

It is actually pretty intuitive the easy they do it.

I use Yasuo/Darius with 2x assist or Fury.

Quick question, have you found a consistent way to counter crouch block?

Are there overheads?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Same thing I thought!

It is actually pretty intuitive the easy they do it.

I use Yasuo/Darius with 2x assist or Fury.

Quick question, have you found a consistent way to counter crouch block?

Are there overheads?

Yea overheads are in the game. But crouch blocking in general is really good in this game lol.

Here's a video of a set i played earlier this morning. We played 3 sets, this was the last one. Same team on both sides though lol.