2pac "Hit Em Up"

Daps
Reppin
Pac was a clown & a studio gangster. It's sad he's so idolized in the black community

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:mjlol: what type of delusional philosophy is this :russ:

truth be told... there nobody on that list that pac is lyrically better than

A mainstream publication, compiled by a cac no doubt, not putting Pac in its top ten list, is the purest validation of the fact Pac is the greatest

Especially when we consider the streets and slums the world over adore him as the greatest

You the type to say Macklemore better than Kendricks cuz he won the grammy

:mjlol:

Pac been making faccot ny DJs, corny MTV faccots like toure and mainstream Cacs angry since 96

Petty ass feminine ass dikk riders :camby:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: at this fakkit @AJtheOne

neg a nikka base off a music publication rankings

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu-300x198.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
A mainstream publication, compiled by a cac no doubt, not putting Pac in its top ten list, is the purest validation of the fact Pac is the greatest

Especially when we consider the streets and slums the world over adore him as the greatest

You the type to say Macklemore better than Kendricks cuz he won the grammy

Pac been making faccot ny DJs, corny MTV faccots like toure and mainstream Cacs angry since 96

Petty ass feminine ass dikk riders :camby:

why yall nikkaz are so mad & delusional :hubie:

so u wanna act like '96 when dude went all in on nyc , was when nikkaz turned on him

:mjlol: like the source mag aint give him a whopping 3mics for that weed plate album called Thug Life (( 2 years before he went costal ))

:umad:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Pac was a clown & a studio gangster. It's sad he's so idolized in the black community

Not this again. When's the last time you shot a cop breh? Middle finger to a judge? When's the last time you told a whole click of gangbangers to their face you were going to kill them all in their own city? Named one mob boss you dissed publicly:mjpls:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
To be honest, back then, I was all about 2pac and Tha Outlawz.

Bone Thugs, 2pac and Tha Outlawz, that was me and my cousin's shyt. You couldn't tell us nothing was better than Bone in the 90's. We was in our own world and bubble. :wow:

Outlaws are alright, but sometimes they'll fukk tracks up

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
why yall nikkaz are so mad & delusional :hubie:

so u wanna act like '96 when dude went all in on nyc , was when nikkaz turned on him

:mjlol: like the source mag aint give him a whopping 3mics for that weed plate album called Thug Life (( 2 years before he went costal ))

:umad:

Thug life better than any non Biggie bad boy rap album

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Outlaws are alright, but sometimes they'll fukk tracks up

You know what's ironic, I never noticed that until I started seeing posters on here say that. I think back in the day they were good enough to me cause they rode the beats aight and the way they approached track. They all had distinct voices and a hard style about their way of rapping. shyt was like "no fukks given".

Mutah and Kadi were my favorite Outlawz members.