2nd Weekly Sample Challenge

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm just about ready, @LauderdaleBoss you need it by tomorrow morning right?

Yeah breh.

I'm not going to be able to post the battle right away so cats will prolly have into 2morrow by 12 noon.

Don't forget to let me know what you want the theme to be for the original theme challenge.

Thanks.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I thought the deadline was tonight/ early tomorrow morning.

It's due tomorrow by 9am eastern time, but since I won't have the chance to upload shyt right away like I normally do, I was saying cats can send shyt to me by 12noon at the latest. After that nikkas gone just have to sit it out or do the original theme challenge.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn:I can't find a groove to save my life. I was cuttin on the mpc 4000, I sliced on my pc. I'm bushes status on this one

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did two beats with this sample :yeshrug:
it can be done. I hit a couple of good spots. I'm letting my brain dictate where the beat goes rather than letting the beat naturally provide grooves and patterns. It's a struggle for what my brain wants and the outcomes of what I'm getting from chops and slices. I'm going to keep playing with it

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@tekbeats I went back in I found some grooves..it was one of those things, I stepped away from the mpc to clear my head and stop playing with the same samples over and again, I came back and swtiched pad banks, I had chops i hadnt even touched. I dont want to just put up 4 bar loops though, obviously if the loop is dope whether its straight cut or you chop it up, its good. But I want some variety in there you know?

I gotta jump into the manual for the 4000 anyway, I forgot how to lock in the parameters so when I switch octaves the beat is the same length just different sound.