2k20 is slippery dogshyt

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t played 2k since 2k14 for 360.

I just got an Xbox one since I’m in the crib bored as fukk, ima see how trash this series is after 6 years of not playing it.. I know y’all hate it but hopefully it surprises me

:pachaha:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
been playing 2k18 religiously since it dropped:whew: til a month ago
eventually had to stop playing cuz they shut down the online servers:to:
I had the same sentiments that 2k20 was trash at first cuz of the mechanics (players felt slower and the shot meter for lay ups was annoying af)
I did perfect my back down game so i been running cats online with 96 miami, current memphis, and current 76ers...ben simmons is a beast and gawd level in this game in the paint.
Just word of advice giannis is unstoppable in this game, he takes 3 steps from inbound and is already jamming it down your throat in transition :damn:
if cats want run, hit me...the 2k coli gang know the vibes :ahh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't know what they did. But a few months ago I played play now for the first time since its release and everything felt faster. Much faster. So fast i legit kept running out of BOUNDS due to the the speed and animations of the game. Easy fix tho, I just decreased the speed sliders to like 25 lol

Of course... it is not months later and nothing had changed. Missing wide open layups. I played now with the nets a few days ago and I legitimately was pulling up with kyrie and hitting greens with a man in my eye ball:dame: yet of course 2k said it was only like 10% contested. Same shyt happens in the park. I became so disgusted I quit the game

I miss the old 2ks :mjcry:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what they did. But a few months ago I played play now for the first time since its release and everything felt faster. Much faster. So fast i legit kept running out of BOUNDS due to the the speed and animations of the game. Easy fix tho, I just decreased the speed sliders to like 25 lol

Of course... it is not months later and nothing had changed. Missing wide open layups. I played now with the nets a few days ago and I legitimately was pulling up with kyrie and hitting greens with a man in my eye ball:dame: yet of course 2k said it was only like 10% contested. Same shyt happens in the park. I became so disgusted I quit the game

I miss the old 2ks :mjcry:
Damn wtf .. so if I make a my career it’s basically pointless to make a point or shooting guard then??

I ain’t Tryna break my controller because they got me missing open 12 footers lol

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I really loved NBA 2K11 but the ones that were on the Dreamcast were so much better, I mean you can play 2K2 RIGHT NOW.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2k mechanics have been ruined by MyPlayer.
It probably wont ever be good again, because they make the whole game revolve around arcade basketball.

Youd think this billion dollar studio would be able to have multiple functionalities in game, but no.
Why is this actually the truth...

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Man this bs on gamepass straight fukkin up

Back in my day you could win with your favorite teams even if they was a 80

ball iq should win over pressin defense and cheesy stats

no player is too smart or unstoppable

Superstar ratings kill everything

you was ahead of the curve homie

This is the shyt frustrates me to no end.

Back in the day these sports games were made for the GAMERS.

Now theyre made to make players happy or something

If you were good, you could have some success even with a mediocre team. if you consistently outschemed the CPU youd score some points. You used to be rewarded for making smart basketball plays, catching the computer out of position, taking good shots, etc... Putting guys in the right position at the right time on D used to mean something.

Now it just feels like youre not in control of anything. You press buttons and unresponsively slide around.. Whole game feels like one long terrible fmv sequence that plays out based on which team has the better animation "player rating" or is more popular irl.

Everything is ratings based now. As someone above said, im pretty sure its because of MyPlayer. Theyre the ones paying all the extra VC $ so the gameplay is optimized for that mode ONLY while 2k
looks ahead to the following year

Got the shyt for 19 bucks and im still annoyed.

Last edited: