2k19 or Live 19?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t they straight up lie about not making it a grind this year, only to patch it into a grind after everyone bought it anyway?
Yup, it was pretty good the first week. Then they quietly made it less rewards and ppl noticed:mjlol:. 2K went to shyt the day they introduced VC but money>reputation:yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think people who hate 2K play mycareer/park too much. The actual gameplay and MyLeague are things Live is not capable of touching right now.

I do agree that if they want to get Pro Am popping on an esport level that they're going to have to make some serious changes.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
EA needs to embrace being a simulation game, more.

In NBA Live 18 the street games felt 100% better than the NBA games.

Gameplay was 9/10 as opposed to 4/10.

The presentation took a step back--I hate that dark main menu.

They do MyCareer WAYYYY better than 2K

if they made live 19.99 id cop again

Yep, I bought 18 for $5 and it was worth it. But, I refuse to pay full price for an small update and downgrade in areas

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EA needs to embrace being a simulation game, more.

In NBA Live 18 the street games felt 100% better than the NBA games.

Gameplay was 9/10 as opposed to 4/10.

The presentation took a step back--I hate that dark main menu.

They do MyCareer WAYYYY better than 2K

Yep, I bought 18 for $5 and it was worth it. But, I refuse to pay full price for an small update and downgrade in areas
it is the same in Live 19, the NBA games are like 5 steps behind street games..graphically and gameplay wise. EA's whole marketing for 19 was Street court. They are stupid because right now is the time to strike and win a lot of people over

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yep, I bought 18 for $
it is the same in Live 19, the NBA games are like 5 steps behind street games..graphically and gameplay wise. EA's whole marketing for 19 was Street court. They are stupid because right now is the time to strike and win a lot of people over

I figured. I played the demo and didnt get into any NBA games, but, the problem games felt so unstable in last years version.

The Streets look like a differnet, better game