2k19 or Live 19?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A lot of hate on 2K this year but I’m enjoying it.

My only problem is the grind is ridiculous once you achieve 90.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
2k is the more complete product. But lives “The One” mode is better than any other mode in both games. shyts all over myplayer. Live really ain’t that far off. 2k took a huge step backwards in my opinion.
So yall just say fukk all the shyt u can do in My Player on 2k, fukk all the game modes, all fmthe gead to head types of games (Park, Pro Am, simulation, my court invites, ect.

Yes, fukk all the more better shyt u can do in 2k, fukk the better gameplay and all that.

THE ONE MODE IS THE BETTER CHOICE CAUSE YOU CAN REACH MAX RATINGS IN 3-4 DAYS :laff:

Daps
So yall just say fukk all the shyt u can do in My Player on 2k, fukk all the game modes, all fmthe gead to head types of games (Park, Pro Am, simulation, my court invites, ect.

Yes, fukk all the more better shyt u can do in 2k, fukk the better gameplay and all that.

THE ONE MODE IS THE BETTER CHOICE CAUSE YOU CAN REACH MAX RATINGS IN 3-4 DAYS :laff:

Actually I take that back myleague is actually the best mode. But until good sliders are released it’s worthless.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

MyPlayer is a huge mess this year. Parks are empty, matchmaking is ass

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Live isn't a bad game but 2K offers more and still ahead in terms of gameplay. 2K does have tons of issues with being greedy with VC and grindfest.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Live isn't a bad game but 2K offers more and still ahead in terms of gameplay. 2K does have tons of issues with being greedy with VC and grindfest.
Didn’t they straight up lie about not making it a grind this year, only to patch it into a grind after everyone bought it anyway?