2k really needs to overhaul that myplayer archetype system

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the dual system, they just need to make the caps higher and lower the amount of XP and VC needed to level up.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
game is ass compared to all of the other ones

I quit for months and I dont do pay to play

I'm honestly still an 80 rating ... cant buy clothes... just finally got my first fit.... go to the gym after every single game
and being a sharpshooting slasher or whatever the fukk I am ... I'm like a great value Brandon Roy

handle is all garbage... I can shoot decently but I feel like Paul Pierce out here

By the time I'm actually a decent rating on this its going to be July :russ:

I'm not being cheap, I wanted to see how long and what it would take to at least hit 85 and be decent

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
its impossible to create a true superstars. superstars are good a 4 or more different things.

you can't create a unicorn like kd who can shoot, defend, handle the ball and has athelctism. I have like 4 different myplayers because it gets boring with a player who can only dominate in one way.

Trust me it's possible bro

I got a 92 SG and that nikka can do it all offensively (post up, catch and shoot, runners, layups, contact dunks, acrobatic layups, break a defender down with the dribble). My open 3 a 68 but I still average 60-50-90 in pro-am and my career games. Knowing your how to get your shots is key, learning a shot release is key and knowing how to get your player hot :dame: is paramount. I've beat whole teams (5 man pro-am) by myself, and that's what makes a superstar right?

I do agree with @MegaTronBomb! though, this VC and MyPark shyt gonna kill 2K

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
game is ass compared to all of the other ones

I quit for months and I dont do pay to play

I'm honestly still an 80 rating ... cant buy clothes... just finally got my first fit.... go to the gym after every single game
and being a sharpshooting slasher or whatever the fukk I am ... I'm like a great value Brandon Roy

handle is all garbage... I can shoot decently but I feel like Paul Pierce out here

By the time I'm actually a decent rating on this its going to be July :russ:

I'm not being cheap, I wanted to see how long and what it would take to at least hit 85 and be decent
You shouldn’t have to buy vc for a game you paid 60 for. 2k being extra greedy this year