Lego_Racers_2_d.jpg

Still waiting on part 3:banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You got kids, so it's a forgone conclusion the little ones gon want this :dead:
To be honest I can’t pay these dudes to care about sports.

Be feeling like a failure as a father. My two sons want nothing to do with sports:beli:

My oldest daughter just started watching basketball with me cause she say Darius Garland is cute, and lil Wayne came to the city for the all star game. :mjlol:

Ima be playing these by myself, or maybe it will make them more interested in some way:manny:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I wish the people who make Super Mega Baseball would make a football and basketball game.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
To be honest I can’t pay these dudes to care about sports.

Be feeling like a failure as a father. My two sons want nothing to do with sports:beli:

My oldest daughter just started watching basketball with me cause she say Darius Garland is cute, and lil Wayne came to the city for the all star game. :mjlol:

Ima be playing these by myself, or maybe it will make them more interested in some way:manny:

My last kid, the seven year old, is the sports nut. He's currently on two basketball teams and wants to play football as well. He watches games with me, plays 2K and Madden too. I be like
:mjcry: this what it must feel like to win the lottery or some shyt. I mean, he was Tyreek Hill for Halloween last year. Got him the authentic Nike joint and everything.

When we go to the barbershop, there is usually some type of game on and my son be holding conversions with people about players and strategies. My barber is a sports fanatic as well and his sons ain't into shyt but Smash Brothers and Fortnite. He be like :beli: as he looks at his kids huddle in a corner on a Switch while my kid is talking about crossing routes and 4-3 defenses.

Of course, I'm with the :troll: face but on the real, I feel for you breh, I really do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My last kid, the seven year old, is the sports nut. He's currently on two basketball teams and wants to play football as well. He watches games with me, plays 2K and Madden too. I be like
:mjcry: this what it must feel like to win the lottery or some shyt. I mean, he was Tyreek Hill for Halloween last year. Got him the authentic Nike joint and everything.

When we go to the barbershop, there is usually some type of game on and my son be holding conversions with people about players and strategies. My barber is a sports fanatic as well and his sons ain't into shyt but Smash Brothers and Fortnite. He be like :beli: as he looks at his kids huddle in a corner on a Switch while my kid is talking about crossing routes and 4-3 defenses.

Of course, I'm with the :troll: face but on the real, I feel for you breh, I really do.
I got one more chance. My youngest is just over a month old. Bout to go buy him all types of footballs and shyt :mjlol: