28 Year Old Says She's Jay-Z's Alleged Lost Daughter

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how is she wrong at all? the nikka is a billionaire and isn't claiming his children but telling the rest of us about generational wealth and not selling out while making more money?

these rappers know what's going on. jay ain't that busy right now.

and even before his being on...word travels quickly if you have a seed elsewhere and people know but it's not going to be huge news. it's not her fault she has to go on social media if she's been ignored after years and years of trying to get in touch.

Easy get a lawyer, present your case and show your receipts and have the lawyer subpoena for a paternity test and back child support... You better believe he will have to answer that shyt, Jay's lawyers will ask if he knows the women in question of paternity and if he doesn't will make him take the test to clear all doubt

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
That's probably @KnickstapeCity behind that page, straight hurt through those posts :mjlol:

JAY-Z this," "JAY-Z that."https://genius.com/183552/Jay-z-blu...ay-z-wont-give-me-no-money-get-off-jay-z-dikk
("JAY-Z won't hold my hand no more.")
"JAY-Z this," "JAY-Z that."
"JAY-Z that," "JAY-Z this."
("JAY-Z won't give me no money.")
Get off JAY-Z' dikk! :umad:
What, y'all nikkas get front page articles?
Y'all mention JAY-Z name?
(This thing on?) JAY-Z, JAY-Z
(Check) In JAY-Z newshttps://genius.com/183553/Jay-z-blu...jay-z-news-i-understand-what-yall-tryin-to-do
I understand what y'all tryin' to do

source.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's amazing how nikkas physically change as they transition out the street

my grand always used to tell me how you can see the shadows in a person's face

jigga energy shifted for sure

0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png
Camels are tested & proved for all different environments, breh.

Breh can roam the Sahara for months without food and water, you thought he couldn’t make it out Marcy to Hollywood?

Especially when the homie Joe Camel laid the camelprint?
S dot Carter YOU MUST TRY HARDER

COMPETITION IS NADDAAAA:mjlol::umad::camby:

Emory is that you?

That's probably @KnickstapeCity behind that page, straight hurt through those posts :mjlol:

JAY-Z this," "JAY-Z that."
("JAY-Z won't hold my hand no more.")
"JAY-Z this," "JAY-Z that."
"JAY-Z that," "JAY-Z this."
("JAY-Z won't give me no money.")
Get off JAY-Z' dikk! :umad:
What, y'all nikkas get front page articles?
Y'all mention JAY-Z name?
(This thing on?) JAY-Z, JAY-Z
(Check) In JAY-Z news
I understand what y'all tryin' to do

source.gif

And Ty Ty.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Easy get a lawyer, present your case and show your receipts and have the lawyer subpoena for a paternity test and back child support... You better believe he will have to answer that shyt, Jay's lawyers will ask if he knows the women in question of paternity and if he doesn't will make him take the test to clear all doubt
You aren’t getting any back child support at 28, she’s SOL. Even if she is his kid I don’t see someone like Jay responding positively to being called out. He’ll just ignore it and keep it moving. Does she expect to be welcomed with open arms if he never cared before?

trillanova

The Truth
Daps

if it was that easy, you'd see way more entertainers with way more kids. all rappers have AT LEAST 3 secret children. you really think Blue Ivy was Jay's first kid? :gucci:

no nikka in the world is that careful and you ain't really a man if that's the case.

these are facts.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
You aren’t getting any back child support at 28, she’s SOL. Even if she is his kid I don’t see someone like Jay responding positively to being called out. He’ll just ignore it and keep it moving. Does she expect to be welcomed with open arms if he never cared before?

called out?

:mjlol:

the nikka is her father