Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake Beach- one of those beaches. My brother was on a travel basketball team so my parents made it into a mini- vacation. My mom was back at the hotel and my dad took us on a boat excursion - as soon as we docked, he called my mom from a pay phone (lol) to find out what happened. When we returned to NYC - people were real celebratory, I did understand significance. He didn’t do that shyt so justice worked in that case.

edit- my memory is sketch, I think this was the Bronco chase not the verdict ^^^ Was the verdict in that summer or winter??

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Damn some of yall :flabbynsick: i was like 7 I dont remember

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
8th Grade History Class. We had one of those classrooms where you can open up the sidewall, combining the other class .

Had several TVs showing the verdict. Whole class cheered when he was found Not Guilty:myman:

Daps
I was 5 didn’t know the difference between guilty , not guilty and innocent

Thought they were 3 Separate categories

All I knew was it was whites v blacks
full
:mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Third grade. They rolled the tv in and we watched the verdict. We didn’t know shyt about the background or the deep racial implication going on but I know we cheered like crazy when he was found not guilty. :pachaha: My pops was on the board of trade and he said he never saw so many long sad cac faces

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Remember that day like yesterday. I was in 6th grade .One of my homies ask the teacher has verdict been read she had most defeated look on her face :mjcry: then she said he was found Not guilty .We were happy. We were all on school bus acting a fool yelling OJ not guilty,Free OJ :russ: .

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
It was lit we was watching that shyt on the portable tv in the basement cause it was hot as hell that summer!

My pops copped a white Bronco right after that :russ:

edit* I thought this thread was about the chase

I don't even remember what I was doing during the verdict I started getting high that year :pachaha: