Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
that matrix game was pretty ass too
:mjcry:
Graphically it could’ve been better

But I put so many damn hours into that game just from wanting to play as Neo. It was a fair trade off imo, I don’t understand why it hasn’t been remade. It wasn’t complete ass like Enter the Matrix.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Graphically it could’ve been better

But I put so many damn hours into that game just from wanting to play as Neo. It was a fair trade off imo, I don’t understand why it hasn’t been remade. It wasn’t complete ass like Enter the Matrix.
:ufdup: With cheats, Enter the Matrix was an enjoyable game.

That hacking shyt was dope plus the 1v1 fighting game was GOAT :whoo:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Online was crackin back in the day :blessed: used to slide through with the kayda and 2 tecs.

homeboy did a vid on it a few months back

:gucci:Sound like nikkas was watching too much BET☆ when they made the script tho :wow:

full

Copped both this and the Suffering at the same time and neither of these game's scripts were curated by a Black hand, breh. You or no one else in the black community would EVER run into an encounter where a woman would refer to weed as "The Sticky Icky Oooh-Whee" in anything, ever.

shyt was one of those it's so bad, but you gotta experience just to get the full brunt of it while slowly enjoying yourself, if not just for the experience, type bad games you gotta place once with no effort. Still prefer Narc over it, though.

All%20Hail_zpsx48vnlic.gif

Rest in Peace, #24.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
full

Copped both this and the Suffering at the same time and neither of these game's scripts were curated by a Black hand, breh. You or no one else in the black community would EVER run into an encounter where a woman would refer to weed as "The Sticky Icky Oooh-Whee" in anything, ever.

shyt was one of those it's so bad, but you gotta experience just to get the full brunt of it while slowly enjoying yourself, if not just for the experience, type bad games you gotta place once with no effort. Still prefer Narc over it, though.

I forgot all about Narc

I put so many hours into that dumbass game