We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yeah I'm really feeling this list especially the avoiding people junt:lolbron:

morris

Superstar
Daps
adding a few more:
Instructables
Forget Pinterest, Instructables is the go-to site for do-it-yourselfers. Get in on the DIY fun with detailed instructions that will turn your crafty ideas into reality. It’s free, and has instructables for just about any kind of project you can dream up.

Wolfram | Alpha
Wikipedia lovers, it’s time to take the next step. Wolfram|Alpha is where you can “compute whatever can be computed about anything.” The huge database of knowledge lets you dive into tons of topics. Trust us, you’ll be calculating all night.

What should I read next?
So many books to choose from, so little time. What should I read next? helps narrow your choices by recommending books related to the ones you love most.

L-Mail
L-Mail is a handy site that lets you send mail from the internet. Overseas mail can arrive quicker, and you can avoid having to stop at the post.

MyFridgeFood

Fridge full of food, but no idea how to combine them into an edible meal? At MyFridgeFood, you can tick your available ingredients and find out what you can make with them. The site also suggests meals that need additional ingredients, if you’re up for a trip to the shop.

CVMaker
Your resume or CV needs to be top-notch if you’re going to land your dream job. CVMaker helps you build the perfect resume with its selection of professional-looking templates.

Cheatography
Cheatography may sound sketchy, but it’s the perfect place to go for helpful “cheat sheets” for studying and learning. Create your own quick reference sheets or browse the uploads for any topic you might need a refresher in.

ManualsLib
Looking to declutter your home? It’s time to clear out that drawer stuffed with manuals from every device you’ve owned since the 80s. You can find just about any manual that you might need at ManualsLib.

Down for everyone or just me
Is a website not working for you? Find out if it’s down for everyone, or just you.