Bm5dvEPCYAEDVH4.jpg:large

my body is ready

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh:Brehs, is this a reboot series or a continuation series? I'm hoping it's a reboot series because I've only watched the first 3 seasons of the original series, so far.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ohhh:Brehs, is this a reboot series or a continuation series? I'm hoping it's a reboot series because I've only watched the first 3 seasons of the original series, so far.

I think it's a mixture. Its one of those, "Are you still interested deals?" where there might be more, but not like the old days of 24 episodes. If so, then they will make more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

well its continuation same actors as before, its now just 12 hours instead of 24

strong ratings will bring it back

i actually like teh 12 instead of the 24, 24 all they would do is change the main bad guy like 12 episdoes in to another

now we caking from the start

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn it's been a long time... It pisses me off to see how much the american govt turned against jack bauer... It's bullshyt he gave his soul for that fukking country for years and they just dont give a shyt. Why protect these a$$holes. Why jack cant walk away. He's not even employed by anyone anymore. IDK. I'd say fukk them, let them fail. President Palmer would have had his back to the end.... His brother too.... The new president was an a$$hole who if i remember tried to undercut the main pmc who was behind alot of the bad shyt? Right? They screwed Tony over... He should be given a second chance two. I hope he gets out.