24 Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i seen they have the whole series on netflix. is this shyt really worth watching? didnt feel like posting this in the homeland thread seeing how that thread has already gone to shyt with all the comparisons between the two shows.

but i do really like homeland, west wing, and any spy or political thrillers dealing with terrorists and shyt. ive only seen bits and pieces of the show throughout the years but idk theres something about this show that comes off as corny to me? a. its on fox, is there enough violence, sex, swearing? b. kiefer sutherland never seemed believable as some terrorist fighting super agent. c. the real-time method of narration just seems to gimmicky and cheesy. these are just my impressions but ive been wrong before.

so tell me brehs, i need a new show to consume my time with. should i dive head first into this shyt or keep it moving....?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
try it. you'll know pretty quick whether it's for you or not.

if you like it.. it's one of those shows where you gotta watch multiple episodes at a time.

the first season is pretty good. but things really pick up in seasons 2-4. maybe even the 5th season but i don't remember.

there's plenty of violence but sex and swearing don't really have a role in the show.

it's nonstop action/drama for 24 episodes at a time.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24 was my favorite tv show ever until I started watching Walking Dead

my fav. season are 5 and 1, seasons 6-8 are either garbage or avg at best, honestly the show should have ended at 5 and ending w/ a cliffhanger and then the movie picks up there

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upping this to commemora the Gawd will be back to save another day :salute:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
i seen they have the whole series on netflix. is this shyt really worth watching? didnt feel like posting this in the homeland thread seeing how that thread has already gone to shyt with all the comparisons between the two shows.

but i do really like homeland, west wing, and any spy or political thrillers dealing with terrorists and shyt. ive only seen bits and pieces of the show throughout the years but idk theres something about this show that comes off as corny to me? a. its on fox, is there enough violence, sex, swearing? b. kiefer sutherland never seemed believable as some terrorist fighting super agent. c. the real-time method of narration just seems to gimmicky and cheesy. these are just my impressions but ive been wrong before.

so tell me brehs, i need a new show to consume my time with. should i dive head first into this shyt or keep it moving....?

By now you've probably watched it but I had my reservations going in as well but he definitely sells the shyt. And that real-time will have you :lupe:

Can't believe this got past 20 posts without a mention of Bill Buchanan. The boss to beat all bosses.

R.I.P. :to: but the way he went out was :wow: had to rewind it a couple of times and he got the no beep countown

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently on season 2 right now. A fun show. but the cliffhangers and plot twists every episode are getting kind of played out.

Some of them are piff, but a lot of them shyt's be having me with the :beli: face, brehs. Also, Kim Bauer might be the worst tv character of all time.