24 Appreciation Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24wallpaper1.jpg

For eight years, every Monday at 9pm on Fox, this was must-watch (in real-time) for me.

:king: Jack Baur is a God among men. :bow:

From the time time Mandy parachuted out the airplane to Chloe telling CTU's monitors to "shut it down" after Jack (The GAWD) said "thanks" I was hooked.

I admit the show slipped after season five's epicness. But, I still looked forward to Jack torturing someone for info, CTU setting up the perimeter, the Bad Guy getting through those perimeters, CTU high-tech electronic gadgets, The CTU mole, the split-screen with the running clock, and Jack ultimately saving the day for the umpteempth time.

:rip: President Palmer, Michelle, and Edgar (how sick was the nerve gas murking everyone down at CTU).

My Top Five Seasons:

:to: Silent Clock countdown for one of the GOAT shows of the new millenium.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I love the TV series, I won't be checking for the movie :yeshrug:

Daps
in the first season when Senator Palmer shytted on his wife and assistant i had legit :to: at how powerful the scene was. Black Men stock went up 10 points that day

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I still don't know how they are gonna do a movie with cramming 24 hours worth of stuff within 2 hours.... Jack is gonna have to scream "DAMN IT!" at least 89 times to balance it out.

Sutherland also confirmed what we’ve been hearing for awhile now: the movie version will get rid of the trademark real-time aspect, instead condensing events into one two-hour movie. The movie will likely take place over one 24-hour period, but nothing has been made official yet as far as the time-framing.

Kiefer Sutherland Says The ’24′ Movie Script Is Finished | Screen Rant

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand the point of making a movie. :yeshrug:

I forgot to say :rip: to Rene. She was Jack's ride or die chick to the end.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm glad there aren't too many spoilers in this thread (I skipped over most of the text :pachaha:).

I'm only on S3 right now, but I've been :eat: good.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
props to jack for never taking a shyt in 24 hours so he can save the world.