23,000 Daps! Daps and Reps for All!

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see a -20

:usure:
What was the purpose of this thread? To receive rep. I received rep, and as such this thread did very well. Now carry on less you reveal that the most exciting thing you have to do on this Sunday evening is concern yourself with someone else's imaginary internet points.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What was the purpose of this thread? To receive rep. I received rep, and as such this thread did very well. Now carry on less you reveal that the most exciting thing you have to do on this Sunday evening is concern yourself with someone else's imaginary internet points.

I'm not the one making threads about rep, the second in a week, asking to receive imaginary points, you are

:umad:

Make a thread to get back in the green and still be in the red

:heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one making threads about rep, the second in a week, asking to receive imaginary points, you are

:umad:

Make a thread to get back in the green and still be in the red

:heh:
You're in this thread though, no? It's my rep. If I'm concerned with it that's normal. This is the second thread you've discussed it though. Once on a Saturday night when most 23 year old males are out and about chatting up women, and then again on a Sunday when most people are relaxing and enjoying their day. Notice I didn't even respond to you for hours in my own rep thread? It's ok that my rep is important to you. :therethere:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're in this thread though, no? It's my rep. If I'm concerned with it that's normal. This is the second thread you've discussed it though. Once on a Saturday night when most 23 year old males are out and about chatting up women, and then again on a Sunday when most people are relaxing and enjoying their day. Notice I didn't even respond to you for hours in my own rep thread? It's ok that my rep is important to you. :therethere:

Shouldn't you have been out instead of asking for rep

:sas1:

I'm am relaxing this Sunday, watch football, wrestling, and trolling another forum I won't mention

:sas2:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Learn to spell.
Shouldn't you have been out instead of asking for rep

:sas1:

I'm am relaxing this Sunday, watch football, wrestling, and trolling another forum I won't mention

:sas2:
And in here too.
LOj2EIH.png