22% of Americans use Twitter, 10% of them make 80% of tweets and message

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Damn what a revelation :mjlol:

People inflate EVERY damn thing that happens on these sites like it has some great cultural relevance. Some thot in Cleveland says "men should pay for dates" and CNN has a 30 minute segment on it. I think about how many of you youngbrehs are addicted to build-a-bytch bodies to the point some of you are getting finessed by trannies.

Oldheads like me don't hear any of this shyt until it goes mainstream and when I do I'm staring at the rest of you like :dahell:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Twitter’s peak was 2010-13 after that it become virtue signal olympics. Black Twitter was named black twitter because of dark humor had nothing to do with race then deray and those other fakkits came along and gentrified it.

shyt is ass now

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Twitter and FB are both :trash:

Butt hurt emotionally disturbed weirdos, psychotic lunatics, self made goofies, hoe babble, politricks, annoying advertising, corporate media misinformation, and last but not least COVID-19 has made social media unbearable

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Because ur stat is including boomers and people born before 1980

images

exactly.

shyt that goes viral on twitter will eventually make its way onto youtube reaction / analysis videos and damn near EVERYBODY fukks with Youtube.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thats cuz its prolly the most confusing out of all of them. Seems so disorganized at times. One gripe I have is the issue when following someone. Lets say I go on someones page to see what they have been saying. I go sort thru all the damn retweets and likes on there. I'm trying to read their thoughts, not the thoughts of every motherfukker that follows them. They need to clean that shyt up.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Twitter redesigned their whole backend to optimize for the difference in reads/writes (ie:22% readers vs 10% writers)
They prerender writes essentially instead of having them be calculated when you open the app
ddia_0103.png