21 Savage says he's done with African artists.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Don’t know what they beef is but Burna comes off as a smidge arrogant and nobody can tell him shyt bout anything

Wit that being said, Outside is one of the greatest albums of the 21st century

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Burna boy was never a proper afrobeats artists like Davido, he was always afro-fusion

Nah, I think he’s a better artist than Davido due to how versatile he’s. I’d wager that he’s also more talented (I might be biased cos I’m huge Burnaboy fan).

Also, IMO, he’s the closest to Fela Kuti in terms sound. But I think his problem is that he’s a chameleon & he likes riding whatever the wave is.

I’m pretty sure he decided to go fully Americanised cos of the success of “Last Last” without understanding that “Last Last” became a hit cos it’s a catchy/emotional breakup song that’s quintessentially African - not cos of Toni Braxton.

Very bad single

Burna Boy is hustling backwards on this one

He probably thinks copying old skool American sound/style would make him bigger in the US - without knowing that Americans are very insular & you can’t sell their culture to them as an outsider. Especially when you’re black.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake ass quote smh. I don’t see anyone talking about this and best believe if he said that it would be everywhere.:comeon: