21 Savage & Metro Boomin - SAVAGE MODE 2 (Discussion Thread)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
207236.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
21 cool in small doses. He's best reserved on guest verses. But he way too boring to carry a whole album IMO so this feels like a waste of some dope beats

This!
i fukked with his uzi collab on yessirskii and the Cole collab, shyt even the pull up n wreck track with Sean is dope but he doesn’t have the talent to carry an entire project. Monotone delivery and weak flow. He’s carried by production above all else. I’m always wondering what rapper would sound better on his tracks.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Remember when nikkas was saying Savage was a garbage ass mumble rapper? :mjlol:

lol that was me son. forgive me i'm flabby and sometimes it might take me a minute to catch on. it wasn't until 2018 when of all people this nikka sir biatch kept telling me to give savage mode a chance in one of these threads and listen to it objectively. because while i don't really use the mumble rapper term i just thought he was some simple simon nikka who lacked energy in his delivery. listened like fukk it and was like whoa, the fukk? AMAZING.. this is what i been frontin on b? after that it was without warning and been fukkin with him ever since. embarrassed that i ever thought he was trash, jesus christ

off this tape a joint i'm bumpin hard besides runnin, slidin, and no opp left behind is steppin on nikkas. that shyt is crack on some '85 shyt. whole tape go hard though. they like snoop and dre out this bytch, word