21 People Shot Last Night at Detroit Block Party on 8 Mile & Reno St. (2 Killed, Suspect Shot & Video)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What’s crazy is, Detroit police have just been criticized in the media for harassing people in the city by shutting down block parties and festivals. DPD believes that block parties are too dangerous and citizens were having protests against DPD on stopping the harassment not even a week ago. They have another event scheduled next Sunday I believe against DPD.

I’m pretty sure this just killed whatever leverage they had. It’s going to be a long summer.
Certain the city has set hours for events where organizers have gotten city permits. What they call harassment seems to be police enforcing those rules.

Organizers seem to be in denial about possible public safety issues and strain on law enforcement by having events run over time.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There was an extreme amount of violence that took place this week from Flint to Detroit.

This was not the only party that got sprayed up with multiple victims

Not to mention random hole in the wall killings

I'm not going to any block parties around here. Downtown Detroit is cool on game days but outside of that I'll catch a $60 spirit airlines flight somewhere if I wanna hang out

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
What’s crazy is, Detroit police have just been criticized in the media for harassing people in the city by shutting down block parties and festivals. DPD believes that block parties are too dangerous and citizens were having protests against DPD on stopping the harassment not even a week ago. They have another event scheduled next Sunday I believe against DPD.

I’m pretty sure this just killed whatever leverage they had. It’s going to be a long summer.

Clark Park and the east side are 2 different sides of the spectrum. Southwest might as well be it's own city considering the demographics .. wouldn't be out that way at that time. 2close to Gratiot and we know it goes out there

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Black folks doing mass shootings now? Keep ignoring the culture. Keep blaming racism for all the failures.

You like it, I love it.

Nobody is making any argument that shootings by criminals who happen to be black are the direct result of racism.

If you think black people are inherently violent killers, why haven't you gone out and killed anyone, if you're supposedly black?

You're black and part of the "culture", so what's stopping you?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
They just slumped a white officer in Detroit last week. Its gonna be a hot summer on both sides
He had no business in Detroit (Wayne County), he was an Oakland County Sheriff who was tailing a “stolen car” at 2 am.

Detroit Police didn’t really comment and why didn’t he have backup.

That Story don’t seem right.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Clark Park and the east side are 2 different sides of the spectrum. Southwest might as well be it's own city considering the demographics .. wouldn't be out that way at that time. 2close to Gratiot and we know it goes out there
Clark Park is where they’re holding the meeting at. All of the harassment issues to be addressed are citywide.

Don’t sleep on SW though, they get active just not as much as West and East.