20th anniversary celebration for the master of the six one nine, Riddle and the Street Profits vs The Bloodline Raw 7/25

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
HphZnOO.jpg

YvnJbFY.jpg

FrPeJlY.jpg
Cot damn

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was going to say but "Seth won by DQ" then I realized it was a question not a statement.:hubie:
Question or statement, He still got his ass beat and ain't came for revenge. He's a p*ssy :russ:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I still can't believe they are making a sequel it's so unnecessary
As long as Phoenix is returning I don’t mind it..I just wish it was out sooner, I know it takes time to write these scripts but these studios gotta stop waiting forever in a day to drop a sequel..the reason Godfather 2 is so piff is because it was only a 2 yr gap between the 1st..meanwhile 3 took 16 yrs to make & it suffered

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Question or statement, He still got his ass beat and ain't came for revenge. He's a p*ssy :russ:
Yeah that's why I edited it because I realized what you meant by it after I posted.
If we could delete posts I would have. :lolbron:

Kayfabe it wouldn't have been smart at that time, Usos were out there.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As long as Phoenix is returning I don’t mind it..I just wish it was out sooner, I know it takes time to write these scripts but these studios gotta stop waiting forever in a day to drop a sequel..the reason Godfather 2 is so piff is because it was only a 2 yr gap between the 1st..meanwhile 3 took 16 yrs to make & it suffered
Only reason I'm curious to watch a Joker sequel is because I keep hearing Lady Gaga is gonna play Harley Quinn and after watching her on American Horror Story I'm interested to see Gaga's portrayal of the character