$20mill a year, $1 mill for the engagment ring...is it too much?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I can only speak for myself, but when I did start to fukk around with chicks outside my race, it had nothing to do with who athletes were dating.

I'd hope other kids are the same

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well...

seems like alot of star athletes have non black wives, used to anyway. which may or may not be true across the board... but your average young black male look up to these dudes.

I gotcha.

But not having a black wife isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Daps
I gotcha.

But not having a black wife isn't necessarily a bad thing.

of course not... but I feel like people get money and feel like the next logical step is to get with a non black woman because "black women are money hungry" or "black women don't appreciate" blah blah blah... kinda upsets me a bit.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course not... but I feel like people get money and feel like the next logical step is to get with a non black woman because "black women are money hungry" or "black women don't appreciate" blah blah blah... kinda upsets me a bit.

I can get down with this.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
well...

seems like alot of star athletes have non black wives, used to anyway. which may or may not be true across the board... but your average young black male look up to these dudes.

This isnt true. People get this misconception because the media only showcase the black athletes with non black wives when in reality 85% of black athletes are either married to or only date black women. Don't believe the hype.