KawT3-.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Did we forget Trump not knowing his Doctor name:mjlol:

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday confused the name of his former White House physician just moments after he said President Joe Biden should take a cognitive test.

The mix-up happened as Trump bragged that he had "aced" a cognitive test. Trump also criticized Biden, saying, "I think he should take a cognitive test like I did."

"I took a cognitive test, and I aced it. Doc Ronny — Doc Ronny Johnson," Trump said, confusing the name of his White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a member of the House. "Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor.”

Trump continued, bragging about having gotten "every question right" on the cognitive test Jackson administered, apparently unaware that he had fumbled his name.
Why you mentioning Trump? No one is saying vote Trump. We’re saying. Replace Biden.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't know if y’all are familiar with this prediction site, where people can wager on political outcomes. Some say it's smart money like Vegas odds makers so it's more reliable than a poll. Anyway, on the site, Kamala is getting the most action to be the DNC nominee. Ish is getting interesting.

She’s a safe bet, but when it comes to the gift of gab I think Newsome will run away with it if he gets an equal shot. He wrecked Desantis? In that debate.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still say Bush was funnier with his stupidity. But he's definitely a close 2nd. I was too little with Reagan so I can't speak on him.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He picked VP trump evidently. :dead:This is supposed to reassure Americans he capable of the job. Looks like an SNL skit. Get a replacement in ASAP
He literally just called Kamala “Vice President Trump” after the reporter asked him a question. 🫤

Still voting for him. But ppl are going to point out every little mistake.
:francis: