• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Brett Favre didn’t care much for free speech when he had his lawyers send me a letter threatening to sue me for tweeting about the credible accusations that Farve stole $5M in welfare funds from the State of Mississippi.🤔
Mississippi supreme court won’t remove Brett Favre from welfare fraud lawsuit

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GWcWeRAWUAACTc9.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Accounts like these are getting annihilated in the comments whenever they post some thing like that for Trump.

Instagram ain't Twitter.

It's also very apparent whoever is at the top (like the talent agencies Scooter Braun is associated with) is sending the call to these "influencers and artists".

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
You nikkas are retarded. :russ:

She spent 5 years in California and that’s only because her mother divorced her husband making her a single mother with 2 kids. She came back to California to use the black community programs to get assistance. Once she got an opportunity to leave she moved to a white affluent community in Canada where Kamala spent majority of her childhood
Life.

How y’all have the audacity to act as if Kamala was influenced by the black panther movement is beyond reason. I never heard of a black panther district attorney locking nikkas up for crimes they didn’t even commit :dead:

Kamala’s mother was a single mother who relied on the black community to watch her kids and even support her financially and Kamala came back to the same neighborhood and criminalized single mothers whose kids didn’t go to school :wow:

breh, nobody is saying Kamala Harris is perfect, but she will be a FAR BETTER president than Donald Trump

I don't care how Black Kamala Harris is, I don't care about her accent, Harris is better than an openly white supremacist Donald Trump, who wants to give rich cacs more tax cuts.

How is Kamala Harris more hated on this site than Donald Trump ???
:gucci:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas are retarded. :russ:

She spent 5 years in California and that’s only because her mother divorced her husband making her a single mother with 2 kids. She came back to California to use the black community programs to get assistance. Once she got an opportunity to leave she moved to a white affluent community in Canada where Kamala spent majority of her childhood
Life.

How y’all have the audacity to act as if Kamala was influenced by the black panther movement is beyond reason. I never heard of a black panther district attorney locking nikkas up for crimes they didn’t even commit :dead:

Kamala’s mother was a single mother who relied on the black community to watch her kids and even support her financially and Kamala came back to the same neighborhood and criminalized single mothers whose kids didn’t go to school :wow:

Stop breh.

One, this is irrelevant.

Two, Trump is the opponent. A racist. A rapist. A conman. A wanna-be dictator. The fact you're trying to lead people to vote for him is disgusting.

Three, Kamala was born in the Bay Area, moved away at 2, came back at 6, moved away again at 12, came back again at 22 and built her career there. She has ties to the area. This is like saying 2Pac couldn't claim New York City because he moved to California. Like him, she moved around a whole lot. But the point is if she didn't care about the Bay, she wouldn't have come back there to go to college and start her adult life.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Something lighthearted for a change

(I love Jimmy Kimmel for his constant scorched earth against tRump and maga)

Kimmel jokes to Doug Emhoff: ‘What was your reaction when your wife turned Black?’​

:russ:

Jimmy Kimmel is mocking former President Trump’s remarks about Vice President Harris’s heritage, asking second gentleman Douglas Emhoff about his feelings when his wife “turned Black.”

“What was your reaction when your wife turned Black? Were you surprised?” Kimmel deadpanned to the second gentleman during a Thursday interview on his late-night ABC show.

“It’s so interesting — all that stuff, it’s a distraction though. Like, we can joke about it, but it’s literally a distraction,” Emhoff replied.

“So all the insults, all the things coming at her, coming at me, coming at our family, it’s literally just a distraction from what they’re trying to do,” he added.

During an interview in July at the National Association of Black Journalists convention, Trump was asked about comments from other Republicans calling Harris a “DEI hire.”

“She was always of Indian heritage. And she was only promoting Indian heritage,” he said at the time.

“I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black. And now she wants to be known as Black,” the 45th president added.

“So I don’t know, is she Indian, or is she Black?” Trump continued, later saying Harris “was Indian all the way then all of a sudden she made a turn” and “became a Black person.”

Emhoff also touched on some lighter moments during his “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” appearance, recalling how his 10th wedding anniversary with Harris coincided with the final night of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago last month.

“It was so surreal, and of course I still had to come up big on our anniversary,” Emhoff, 59, said.

“So I actually got the piano player who played at the afterparty at our wedding 10 years ago to the night — I figured out a way to get him to Chicago,” the former entertainment lawyer recalled.

After Harris’s convention speech, Emhoff said, the pair had “a little family gathering — and that dude played.”

Emhoff said his wife reacted to the anniversary and piano-playing surprise by exclaiming, “OK, that’s pretty good.”

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
NYT and Siena poll… things aren’t looking good for Harris. The honeymoon is over.

1/2
Whoa. Kerry Kennedy minces no words about her own brother on MSNBC just now: “I am disgusted by my brother’s obscene embrace of Donald Trump. I completely disavow & dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Jr. & his flagrant efforts to desecrate my father's memory.” This says a lot.

2/2
Watch and share here. Takes a lot of courage to come out against your own brother like this. We must listen. Thank you, @KerryKennedyRFK, for your bravery.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Kerry Kennedy: I am disgusted by my brother’s obscene embrace of Donald Trump. And I completely disavow and dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Jr. and his flagrant efforts to desecrate my father's memory.

Jen Psaki is a snack

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/48
At the end of Trump’s term, he directed the CIA to send him the materials collected about Russian interference in the 2016 election, information classified at the highest levels.

He said he was going to declassify and release it. He did not.

The binder has never been found.

1/

2/48
Everyone needs to read all 4 threads about Trump and the disappearing highly classified file on 2016 election results. To this day the file is missing after Trump asked for the file to be sent to him!

3/48
Yes, Trump should be in prison for it. And it took years for authorities to take real action. America needs timely Justice. Not excuses for failure.

4/48
He stole it

5/48
Is this the secret document that is to be presented to Tanya Chuktin that no one can see? Hmmm

6/48
Check the boxes with the blue tape

7/48
Perhaps the missing binder is enjoying a nice vacation in Mar-a-Lago’s fabled basement? Or maybe it was lost in the shuffle of all those classified souvenirs!

8/48
They surely had a copy

9/48
No surprise !

10/48
Wow. Great tweet I did not know this.

11/48
Must have been what the Feds were looking for at MarALago👀

12/48
It was confiscated in the Mara Lago raid, to be sure.

13/48
Trump gave the Binder to Meadows who took it to a journalist named Solomon. It was in a plastic grocery bag.

14/48
Erik Prince CIA Malta are above the law. And can do whatever they want until the Vatican removed their Oath from it last year.

Now the Knights are free to rebell against these oligarch contracts of Cayman Island traffickers.

15/48
It’s outrageous that Trump’s classified Russia materials remain missing and that there’s been zero accountability. How can we trust a party that overlooks such serious breaches? 🚨🗃️ /search?q=#TrumpScandal /search?q=#AccountabilityNeeded

16/48
Aren’t you more concerned that Obama let Russia interfere in the election?

17/48
@threadreaderapp Unroll please.

18/48
@FOADvatniks Hallo, please find the unroll here: Read and Share Twitter Threads easily! Have a good day. 🤖

19/48
There was an article awhile back that Trump as president giving Israeli intelligence to Russia was being investigated in relation to the Hamas attack last October.

20/48
@threadreaderapp unroll

21/48
@snarkytoes Sorry this content is not available on Thread Reader 😕
It has been removed by the author. 🤖

22/48
@threadreaderapp unroll

23/48
@eastvillagetwt Namaste, you can read it here: Read and Share Twitter Threads easily! See you soon. 🤖

24/48
@threadreaderapp please unroll

25/48
@DeepRiverTM1996 Halo! please find the unroll here: Read and Share Twitter Threads easily! Have a good day. 🤖

26/48
Mar-a-lago bathroom?

27/48
We didn’t know you were so close to him that he shared all of his thoughts and plans with you.

28/48
Look on Hillary's server!

29/48
Can only be viewed at CIA headquarters but they SENT it to Trump...sure

30/48
He did declassify and release - to himself

31/48
Russia! Russia! Russia!

32/48
Maybe it wasn’t released exactly because they wanted to protect sources and methods.

33/48
https://thehill.com/policy/national...ng-dozens-of-informants-around-the-world-nyt/

34/48
Snoooooooooooze.
Try to learn something.

35/48
He did the declassify it, he sent it for final publication and redaction

The agencies never executed the order

36/48
Odds are he gave that shyt to the Russians.

37/48
Don’t worry I’m sure it will be resurfacing very soon.

38/48
What do you think the FBI was looking for when they raided Trump’s home?

39/48
Not even Democrats are dumb enough to believe that someone gave Trump a "binder" of ORIGINAL documents. No one.

40/48
@threadreaderapp please unroll

41/48
@jianji Namaste, here is your unroll: Read and Share Twitter Threads easily! Share this if you think it's interesting. 🤖

42/48
nobody thinks they actually gave him anything that wasn't bogus, do they?

43/48
@threadreaderapp unroll

44/48
@mimisdesign Sorry this content is not available on Thread Reader 😕

45/48
@threadreaderapp unroll , please?

46/48
@StandForSumpin Sorry this content is not available on Thread Reader 😕

47/48
Translation: Leah is willfully ignorant regarding the operation of the classified document management systems used by the intelligence community.

48/48
You don’t know shyt

GW7LOPgX0AArxB5.jpg

GW7LOPbXAAAZpy5.jpg

GW67YZdWYAAUR4j.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/30
🚨🚨 LADIES - pay attention to what I'm about to tell you.

In case you haven't read, or aren't aware, the state of Texas is suing the Biden administration to BLOCK the HIPAA laws that shields the medical records of women.

And why? Bcos Republicans want your medical records "unsealed" to perform criminal investigations on women who cross State lines to seek abortion care in a State where abortion is legal.

Now, HIPAA laws DO provide circumstances under which medical information can be disclosed for law enforcement-related purposes WITHOUT explicitly requiring a warrant.
1) law enforcement requests information to identify or locate a suspect, fugitive, witness, or missing person
2) instances where there has been a crime committed on the property of the medically shielded individual
3) in a medical emergency in connection with a crime

READ THOSE AGAIN....

Bcos in essence, what Texas Republicans are trying to argue before the court, is that ANY woman leaving the State for abortion care is now a suspect in committing a crime — FOR ABORTION CARE!!

2/30
Only thing not on the list is guns

3/30
AMEN!!

4/30
Republicans are chipping away all the guardrails.

5/30
And if we don't defeat them in November, they will succeed.

6/30
I keep saying it. Republicans are heading towards handcuffing young women to beds to ensure they give birth.

7/30
Or putting women in birth "controlled" camps.

8/30
Like I saw it labeled by someone, we are living under a Luciferian system . I tend to agree. There is a spiritual element involved in all this. This is evil on a whole other level.

9/30
It's like Rev. Robert Schenck testified before Congress, that Evangelicals all over the country - if they wanted Roe overturned - they had to support everything on the Conservative agenda. Whether they liked it or not.

10/30
See, the @ProjectLincoln was not being dramatic with this video! I hope you share all this everywhere.
State Line

11/30
That's the most accurate depiction of what the future holds if we don't stop Republicans in November.

12/30
✊🏼

13/30
Now that's powerful.

14/30
Source? Thanks

15/30
Texas sues to stop a rule that shields the medical records of women who seek abortions elsewhere

16/30
They will likely win because Democrats voided those laws during COVID by forcing people to Hans their medical records over to their employers.

17/30
You fukking MAGA retards don't know a goddamn thing do you?

Under the federal HIPAA laws, doctors and hospitals are ALLOWED to disclose health information to public authorities or to anyone to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the health and safety of a person or the public. This provision allows for the disclosure of test results (especially positive results) to anyone who can benefit from knowing the results either by taking appropriate protective action or warning others.

18/30
There are 200 more important political issues.

19/30
What the fukk is more important than States trying to criminalize women for exercising healthcare over their own bodies?

Do enlighten me with your misogynistic view.

20/30
Abortion is not care.

21/30
You're a woman saying this!!

What the fukk is your malfunction to even think that — AS A WOMAN!!

Even IF - I say again - even IF abortion weren't healthcare, it's none of your business, the states business or the governments business what an individual woman does with her body

22/30
Vote every Republican out of office. /search?q=#VoteBlueAsifYourLivesDependonit

23/30
Under Trump, women become the property of the State.

24/30
Project 2025 mandates that ALL states report abortions to the federal government, including women’s personal information such as address.

25/30

26/30
How would they know a woman is pregnant in the first place? They would have to ask every State where abortions are legal to send them the records of women from Texas who had an abortion. The only other way is to get records of every woman in Texas who has a positive pregnancy test and track her? This is The Handmaid's Tale overreach. I thought we wanted less government meddling in our lives not more.

27/30
All in favor or handing Texas government to China financial fraud investigators say Aye.

Aye

28/30
Lie.

29/30
Mind reading! How do you know their motivations? Is it Tarot cards or some new phrenology technique?

30/30
Logical conclusion from considering fetuses to be persons, with rights. I don't, hence a fetus is a woman's property, and she can do with it what she will. Good luck convincing the religious right.

Guns? "Shall not be infringed." Pass a constitutional amendment, and survive the civil war, and you can take them.

GW6eY3-aoAAZkhv.jpg

GW7VI9BbUAAwuCo.jpg

GW6uTZFW0AA_pjp.jpg

GW6t3AAWoAAasJf.jpg

GW8U2n1WQAAGzzT.jpg

GW8U2qTWEAAxGHd.jpg

GW8U2rDXEAA5PPM.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Hold the fukk on… hold the motherfukking fukk on.
A “bloody story”…
Holy shyt.
This is not normal folks.
And this is not ok.

1/1
BREAKING: In a terrifying moment, Donald Trump says that his Project 2025 plan to round up migrants will be a bloody operation. This is what fascism looks like. Retweet to make sure every American sees this and knows how dangerous Trump is.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Why continue to assassinate my father’s character, after he already died by assassination, with erroneous information and comparisons?

Why even bring him up in this post about a conversation that possibly didn’t even happen?

Why not do the initial research and share the truth about his arrests in pursuit of civil rights and the eradication of racism, poverty, and war?

bnew

Veteran
Daps