• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe she got higher ratings because the people actually wanted to see her talk to someone? With Trump, we all know who he is at this point.

Yeah, at this point I just turn to something else the second I hear Trump's voice :unimpressed: on a base level I'm just tired of hearing him talk

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
ok so We're on thekooni.com in TLR section. i've made an executive decision to block any and everybody showing support for kamala's campaign on here. why? because shes vice president now and Biden/Harris has been abysmal these past 3years in my opinion and nobody reconciled her promising shes not going to do anything thats only going to benefit black people then keeping that promise. Then using our history with the Freedman's bank to talk about benefits for Other groups while never voicing support for specific benefits for black americans

so that leaves the green party, libertarian or whatever else is on the ballot because trump is out of the question. unless he decides to present some tangibles

imma just say fuk all that and pick Couch2024 for president. yall can squabble it out.

I will say though i do plan on browsing this thread to farm shills to block. even those fake fence sitting ones that say "i dont care either way but kamala does seem like the best candidate" blocked as hell. thats a good 80 percent of TLR. forum looks weird after you clear out the bootlicks.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This guy licks boots and compliments the taste

doesn’t matter what side you’re on, pick a better narrative to get behind

I don’t have a problem with Republicans or people voting Republicans

I only ask why do people think it’s smart to pick the current representative and all the MAGA cats who would be overwhelmingly worse for all of us?

Why not get behind the Romneys and Liz Chaney on their side?

Sidenote and moving on…..

I find this funny cuz the same people that question KH blackness be the same folks that would say this guy is black

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I don’t have a problem with Republicans or people voting Republicans

I only ask why do people think it’s smart to pick the current representative and all the MAGA cats who would be overwhelmingly worse for all of us?

Why not get behind the Romneys and Liz Chaney on their side?

Sidenote and moving on…..

I find this funny cuz the same people that question KH blackness be the same folks that would say this guy is black

why is this country obsessed with nepotism :scust:

I’m going to say the same thing when they suggest Donald Trump Jr for office

Not only can y’all not get past the two party duopoly system, you love you some familiar names too

there’s gotta be an alternative universe with actual widespread intelligence :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
why is this country obsessed with nepotism :scust:

I’m going to say the same thing when they suggest Donald Trump Jr for office

Not only can y’all not get past the two party duopoly system, you love you some familiar names too

there’s gotta be an alternative universe with actual widespread intelligence :snoop:

I can’t front…. I don’t follow like all and everyone that’s a Republican.

But those 2 seemed like the most normal least weird ones of the last few years so I named them

Wasn’t really about Nepotism but that Nepotism is still better option than racist lunatics

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

used Whisper Large V3: Transcribe Audio to transcribe audio and llama-3.1-70b-instruct to format the transcript.

Here is the formatted transcription of the argument between "Mark" and "Roland Martin":

Mark: $250 million annually has been allocated to HBCUs, which is big.

Roland Martin: That's a lie. I went to Hampton.

Mark: No, it's not a lie.

Roland Martin: No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. And minority-serving schools. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. And minority-serving schools. But it's all together. It's for people of color.

Roland Martin: Let me ask you a question, Mark. 90 million of it went to black schools. Mark. And not only that. Mark, let me ask you a question. It was about to be expired. He took the initiative to not let it expire.

Mark: And not only that, it was about to be expired. He took the initiative to not let it expire. And not only that, give it a 10 year stay where it was being done every year. He said, why do we have to keep coming back every year to get money?

Roland Martin: What you just said right now is a lie. Let me prove you. The program that you're talking about started under President George W. Bush. The president and CEO of the United Negro Fund thanked him publicly.

Mark: Will you please listen?

Roland Martin: See, again, no. See, when you're operating in an alternative world, I'm giving you for real facts. Let me say it again. He did not thank him publicly. Mark, listen. The United Negro Fund president and CEO, Mr. Lomax, did not thank him publicly. The program you're speaking of started under President George W. Bush. It continued under President Barack Obama. It expired.

Mark: What you do not know is that Donald Trump zeroed that program out of his budget.

Roland Martin: It was Congressman Alma Adams of North Carolina who put it back in the budget. She was the co-chair of the Congressional H HBCU caucus. Then it went to the United States Senate. Donald Trump, let me tell you again, Mark. Signed off on it.

Mark: No, no, no, no. He did not sign off on it.

Roland Martin: Again, Donald Trump's budget, which he submitted to Congress, removed the money. Congress put it back in, led by Alma Adams. Now, do you know who broke that thing down? A gentleman named Walter Kimbrough. Do you know who Walter Kimbrough is? Two-time HBCU president who detailed it, who was actually in that meeting in the local office when Trump was there.

Mark: So what you're sitting on, you're saying, oh, $250 million.

Roland Martin: Let me ask you this question. How much money have HBCUs gotten in the last three years from the Biden-Harris administration? Ignized information. Mark, are you aware in the last three years under Biden-Harris, 6.5 billion has gone to HBCUs, not his federal institutions, HBCUs, 6.5 billion. So you held up 90 million under Trump and 6.5 billion under Biden-Harris, but you say Trump is better for HBCUs? You're telling me.

FACT SHEET: Biden-⁠Harris Administration Announces Record Over $16 Billion in Support for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)​

Last edited: