Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not the most important but I may vote this year. Texas is weird to where I have to re-register everytime I move, making it difficult.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Kamala Harris with her grandmother, Beryl, in Jamaica, 1990

"While I may be the first woman in this office, I will not be the last." 💙🤍❤️

The newly elected Vice President is the first Black person, and first person of Asian descent elected to the position of Vice President of the United States.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kamala Harris with her grandmother, Beryl, in Jamaica, 1990

"While I may be the first woman in this office, I will not be the last." 💙🤍❤️

The newly elected Vice President is the first Black person, and first person of Asian descent elected to the position of Vice President of the United States.

Clearly Indian :lolbron:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Insane how much money flows through politics

Kamala Harris has placed $370 million in TV and digital reservations from Labor Day to Election Day, seeking to secure lower rates than last-minute buys.

The $170 million in TV buys include spots in battleground states on shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Abbott Elementary, Survivor and Golden Bachelorette, as well as early evening mainstays like Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Also on the list of buys are spots on college and NFL games, WNBA and NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball.

The campaign also said that a $200 million digital buy is the largest such outlay in presidential campaign history, reflecting the changes in consumer habits toward streaming.

The reservations include connected TV platforms, premium video and digital audio, including Hulu, Roku, YouTube, Paramount+, Spotify and Pandora. “We believe we are well on pace to spend more on digital persuasion media than any political organization ever,” Quentin Fulks and Rob Flaherty, deputy campaign managers, wrote in a memo.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah donors are buying shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not the most important but I may vote this year. Texas is weird to where I have to re-register everytime I move, making it difficult.
Pretty sure that's how it is everywhere. :skip:
Yeah, all that money is pure poison. Campaigning goes on for entirely too long in the U.S. They've turned it into a money making machine in every way possible. Election commodification... :dead:

Citizens United fukked the whole game up...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Pretty sure that's how it is everywhere. :skip:

Yeah, all that money is pure poison. Campaigning goes on for entirely too long in the U.S. They've turned it into a money making machine in every way possible. Election commodification... :dead:

Citizens United fukked the whole game up...

My bad, I can't remember Brooklyn being like that. Like if I moved down the block?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My bad, I can't remember Brooklyn being like that. Like if I moved down the block?
Yeah, when you sign your name on the voters list your address is on it alongside your name. Don't matter if you move within the same building, you should still register the new address, especially given that registration purges have happened where inconsistent data or lack of voter activity has led to peoples names being taken off the registry.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
CBS News poll: Voters overwhelmingly want medication abortions to be available and overwhelmingly (and correctly) expect that Trump will restrict access to them if he is elected.

2/4
“Prohibit” or “criminalize”, not “restrict”. So tired of this

3/4
Yo Geoff! We ain’t going back to those weirdos running shyt! Hope that clears it up

4/4

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVRurXiWMAAs3uU.jpg

GVRwhYOXcAE_4Wf.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It looks like Musk banned Robert De Niro

De Niro has been hella critical of Trump since day 1

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Hey Jersey…Trump or Harris?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/4
Would anyone question a white man's qualifications to be President if he had been a District Attorney, the Attorney General of any state, a US Senator, and the Vice President?

When you tell me it's not racism or misogyny, it is. Even if you don't know it is.

2/4
Interesting how all the people who have been calling her a DEI hire who slept her way to the top (how can it be both?) are very, very upset that I'm making it about race and gender.

Did I trigger your hateful little hearts? Will this help?

3/4
If it's about that (which isn't even true) they wouldn't be screeching DEI hire and she slept her way to the top.

4/4
How do tariffs work?