Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Vote for cops that will target your children bruhs...:sas2:

1/10
This is the President of the National Association of Police Organizations, Michael McHale, who endorsed Trump last night. To all of members out there who behave morally and ethically, and don’t support endorsing felons…I’m sorry you have this sad slab of shyt as President.

2/10
FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 15 years agoFBI, Counterterrorism Division, Assessment, “White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement,” October 17, 2006 | National Security Archive

3/10
🔥

4/10
Police endorsing a felon

5/10
Wow, it sure doesn't make me feel very safe when our police are endorsing that piece of shyt. Thank god Biden will in charge of the military should Trump supporters try another coup after the next election. Unfortunately, judging by the police in BLUE Oregon, police support Trump

6/10
Bet he’s got skeletons in his cupboard

7/10
His endorsement of Trump shows gross disrespect for women and a clear strain of racism because he can't handle the idea of a brown woman in power.

8/10
How do they decide if they are going to endorse him or not? Did McHale decide alone or do they have a vote?

9/10
And the police wonder why people do not trust them.

10/10
x.com

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTYd53IW8AAeEdj.jpg

1/11
The retweet below came from @SgrammasLVPPA He is the President of the Las Vegas Police Protective Association representing 3,000 plus police officers in Las Vegas. The one that just endorsed convicted felon, Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has also been charged with 37 counts under the Espionage Act for crimes against the United States of America.

He retweeted a post that is aimed at undermining our justice system.

Steve Grammas brings shame to law enforcement officers from coast to coast; the ones who aren’t actively engaged in taking part in undermining our justice system in the United States of America.

2/11
When cops are supporting men who have stolen Americas Top Secret Documents….they have violated their oath.

3/11
LEO’s are falling over themselves to ingratiate themselves to Trump
They know if he’s elected they will be integral to Project 2025

4/11
You are such an inflammatory fukktard and an immense waste of oxygen... I guarantee you one day soon karma is going to make you its bytch, and I'm definitely in the front row watching.

5/11

6/11
He’s in my files.

7/11
Amazing 💙❤️

8/11
Your opinion matters to no one

9/11
/search?q=#trumpforpresident
He will declassify Epstein, Kennedy

10/11

11/11
What a sick cop!! Is he a convicted felon too? What a disgrace- he supports a convicted felon, who sexually assaulted a number of women, who sold classified secrets just for the money, who kisses up to Putin- oh man- what’s wrong with you?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPqccvNWoAEW6Y3.jpg

GPqccvOXgAAtrfR.jpg

GPth0bIXkAADe7K.jpg

GPth0rDWUAAcpOG.jpg

1/1
The Police Officers Association of Michigan has endorsed Trump for President.

“The reaction from our members and the law enforcement community in general has been very positive,” said Jim Tignanelli, the union’s president.

1/1
Trump: I’m giving federal immunity to police officers

trump got the endorsement of every police and corrections union in the country in 2020. his first major donor to his campaign is one of the largest owners of private prisons.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The campaign event is in Pheonix which is a Democrat/blue city. Unbelieveable how dems are trying to hype this up simply because it's happening in what historically has been a red state to suggest that this is behind expecations. This is expected for a blue city.

Wrong. Phoenix like the rest of the state has been traditionally red. Which is why Biden taking it in 2020 was such a shock

How Has Maricopa County Voted in Presidential Elections?

For years, Maricopa County, like Arizona as a whole, usually leaned Republican.

In the four presidential elections between 2000 and 2012, Maricopa County consistently gave the Republican nominee between 53% and 57% of its vote.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump had an attempted assassination that ended in the most incredible photo opp a president has ever had. All he had to do was not be Donald Trump and just shut the fukk up until November….

This dummy and his moron VP have completely wiped all the momentum he had from that moment just because he can’t stop saying stupid shyt.

I can’t wait to see this dude lose. He might legitimately straight up tell his MAGA foot soldiers to start a civil war.