Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
They still don't see it....look at what bills usually pass with "an overwhelming bipartisan effort".

Play the race card here and pit 2 sides against each other,take billions from EVERYONE and send it to weapons contractors,foreign nazi regimes and apartheid states that kill brown women and children indiscriminately,and have members of your own race calling you a "c00n" and a "grifter" when you point these things out.(Cornel West,Brianha Joy Gray).

The extent of the success of the psy-ops is mind boggling.
They got it to the point now where they got multiple networks repeating the same phraseologies and within a week the unconscious, the NPCs, the sheeple, programmed people (whatever you want to call them) will be repeating that phrase verbatim and they will elevate the wordage to a prominence in their lexicons

Current word of the week: "weirdos"

Use a search engine you trust yo search Operation Mockingbird

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You try to fit everyone in a "left-wing" or a "right-wing" box because you cannot think outside of basic programming of their paradigm. Your psyche has been captured

They're playing the people against each-other to control, exploit and distract us from the real problem: the system they created

But on the other side, that system enables the population size we have
the national election is a binary choice. there is no space for nuance. you're voting for the PLATFORM.

if you want to "think outside the basic programming" vote local.

i know what the red side wants and its not for me and most Americans.

its pretty simple.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
the national election is a binary choice. there is no space for nuance. you're voting for the PLATFORM.

if you want to "think outside the basic programming" vote local.

i know what the red side wants and its not for me and most Americans.

its pretty simple.

This is the national problem. When a doctor goes to help in alcoholic the first thing the doctor seeks to determine is if the alcoholic wants help if the alcoholic does not want help it is an incredibly more difficult undertaking to administer care

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
They got it to the point now where they got multiple networks repeating the same phraseologies and within a week the unconscious, the NPCs, the sheeple, programmed people (whatever you want to call them) will be repeating that phrase verbatim and they will elevate the wordage to a prominence in their lexicons

Current word of the week: "weirdos"

Use a search engine you trust yo search Operation Mockingbird

You mean like Republicans and conservatives aren't reciting and teaching their people to use DEI, woke, and social justice as slurs? You act like this wasn't started by the right. And then if Democrats and progressives don't say anything, they're "lame" and "not showing a backbone" but when when they do fight back with their own catch phrases, now you call it "programming". GTFO.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
You mean like Republicans and conservatives aren't reciting and teaching their people to use DEI, woke, and social justice as slurs? You act like this wasn't started by the right. And then if Democrats and progressives don't say anything, they're "lame" and "not showing a backbone" but when when they do fight back with their own catch phrases, now you call it "programming". GTFO.
:mindblown:

So woke is a badge of honor and allegiance or woke is an insult?

What I am referring to in my post is corporate news media, I'm not referring to meme battles here. We're gonna talk about who started it? :skip:

Breh ... Catch phrases? Nahh you got both sides of the aisle down to name calling

You are living in idiocracy world and reciting the tunes with vigor, I care not what wing of the bird you want to hang onto ... You're both flying in the same direction on the same bird :camby:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You try to fit everyone in a "left-wing" or a "right-wing" box because you cannot think outside of basic programming of their paradigm. Your psyche has been captured

They're playing the people against each-other to control, exploit and distract us from the real problem: the system they created

But on the other side, that system enables the population size we have

eNlIgHtEnEd CeNtRiSm babble