• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
Pete Souza posted this tweet this morning and now his account no longer exists. @petesouza

2/4

3/4
I’ve reposted this from @VladaKnowlton ‘s account as well. I’m hoping others will too.
🤞🩷

4/4
😡WTF Elon.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GThBxjxWYAA3ET1.jpg

GThBxjxWIAA4vHD.jpg

GTiFuN9XsAEXgm2.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on the New York Times' gripes about Kamala Harris: "The idea that somebody hasn't been tested or vetted when they have been vice president of the United States for nearly four years just doesn't make any sense."

2/11
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on Trump: "He even broke his promise to that J6 mob when he said, 'I will be at your side when you march down to the Capitol.' But he actually did keep two promises: He kept his promise to destroy the right to choose in this country, and he kept his promise on tax cuts to the rich ... he lies all the time."

3/11
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on Biden: "Unlike Republicans who in Trump's personality cult will take a look at Donald Trump and say he's perfectly fine even though he seemed unable to tell the difference between Haley and Pelosi, even though he's rambling about electrocuting sharks and Hannibal Lecter ... we don't have that kind of warped reality on our side."

4/11
Pete Buttigieg is very good at this: "Crime is down under Joe Biden and crime was up under Donald Trump. Now, I don't know how often that gets reported on this network, so if you're watching this at home, do yourself a favor and look up the data ... why would America want to go back to the higher crime that we experienced under Donald Trump?"

5/11
Appreciate me watching the Sunday shows each week and bringing you highlights? Then please show some love by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy Public Notice and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

6/11
Wait, is there a new editorial from them?

7/11
the question is a reference to a Bret Stephens column

8/11
I'm sorry but Pete is a master, he needs to be part of the Harris admin with a very high level of responsibility.

9/11
Of course it doesn't make sense and she's a very qualified person to be president so there's that! She will be our next president!

10/11
He shut her down good on the states rights BS. Government shouldn't have a say over anyone's body.

11/11
Pete is so very effective. I hope Harris keeps him in her cabinet if he is not VP.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps