WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
couldn't this suggest that he's the choice and instead of his own events he's prepping for the announcement in philly?
True… very true, but man I think it’s a mistake. Your got the sexual harassment, a return to protest, and I stand on the argument that people are going to be weirded out by how he sounds like Obama.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Can someone detail the sexual harassment... Because all I found is this ..

Shapiro's relationship with Mike Vereb, a top aide who resigned last year amid a sexual harassment investigation, is drawing scrutiny as Kamala Harris vets

I don't understand how that supposed to negatively impact him unless there is some cover up.
That’s the claim And that is 100% how the republicans will run with it. IDK… the vibes are immaculate and outside of Kelly and the unions he is the pick that is going to fukk up the vibes.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
he honestly mite have been advised to try the shyt Conservatives were pushings which was FBA/ ADOS vs Immigrants( black ) as a means to try to undermine her support from black people ( or other immigrant groups that also mite be inclined to support her )

it didnt work then ( because they disappeared after the last election ) and it looks like no one is falling for the banana in the tailpipe tactic this year either.

that's exactly what it is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
he honestly mite have been advised to try the shyt Conservatives were pushings which was FBA/ ADOS vs Immigrants( black ) as a means to try to undermine her support from black people ( or other immigrant groups that also mite be inclined to support her )

it didnt work then ( because they disappeared after the last election ) and it looks like no one is falling for the banana in the tailpipe tactic this year either.

Been there and done that with Obama… nobody falling for that okie doke shyt lmaoo

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how washed Trump looks right now. It really was Biden making him look young in comparison :picard: He is completely out of his depth. Someone said it was like watching a baby cross an interstate highway at night smh lol.

Ya it’s like Rudy Giuliani at the four seasons level bad at this point

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Can someone detail the sexual harassment... Because all I found is this ..

Shapiro's relationship with Mike Vereb, a top aide who resigned last year amid a sexual harassment investigation, is drawing scrutiny as Kamala Harris vets

I don't understand how that supposed to negatively impact him unless there is some cover up.
There’s really nothing there. The anti Israel people are mad at him because he didn’t support the student protesters. So they are trying to sabotage him with this bs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s crazy how washed Trump looks right now. It really was Biden making him look young in comparison :picard: He is completely out of his depth. Someone said it was like watching a baby cross an interstate highway at night smh lol.
That’s a crazy visual man :francis: