2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
McDuffie is >>> Sneed but losing Sneed will be a big loss for the Chiefs

Mcduffie is in the slot and moved around a lot. Snead is the one matched up with Aiyuk, Diggs, etc

Considering who they’ll play to defend the title will likely have an alpha WR, it could be a title defining (losing) decision

Quite frankly I don’t get it. And after all my praise for them playing money ball at WR, I hope they didn’t chose 1 year of Hollywood over 1 year of Snead. A rookie deep threat is WAY easier to hit on than a rookie corner. Let alone a lockdown one

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

:scust:

What the hell does Philly have going on

Didn't they just sign Saquan? How many RB's they need? :gucci:

frustrated.gif

I'ma have to see the numbers. Between him and Bachtiari (who you know is gonna be a Jet) .. we might get 8 games total between the two of em. :unimpressed: Who's gonna protect his blind side in the other 9 games? Cause both them dudes cant stay on the fukkin field.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mcduffie is in the slot and moved around a lot. Snead is the one matched up with Aiyuk, Diggs, etc

Considering who they’ll play to defend the title will likely have an alpha WR, it could be a title defining (losing) decision

Quite frankly I don’t get it. And after all my praise for them playing money ball at WR, I hope they didn’t chose 1 year of Hollywood over 1 year of Snead. A rookie deep threat is WAY easier to hit on than a rookie corner. Let alone a lockdown one
Mcdufie can play outside too. He's not quite as good as Sneed there but he can do it and he's amazing in the slot.

Hollywood contract is a modest one year deal.

Sneed they know they won't be able to afford so better trade him now while they can get something good for him. Sneed wants top 5 corner money and he's gonna get it

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mcdufie can play outside too. He's not quite as good as Sneed there but he can do it and he's amazing in the slot.

Hollywood contract is a modest one year deal.

Sneed they know they won't be able to afford so better trade him now while they can get something good for him. Sneed wants top 5 corner money and he's gonna get it

Depends what they get. If it’s a 3rd or a 2ns ok cool. Anything lower it’s not worth it. He’s so integral to their title hopes

Also moving Mcduffie outside lessens the overall defense. His impact was felt everywhere BUT as an outside corner. Blitzing, slot, sacks, etc

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Depends what they get. If it’s a 3rd or a 2ns ok cool. Anything lower it’s not worth it. He’s so integral to their title hopes

Also moving Mcduffie outside lessens the overall defense. His impact was felt everywhere but as an outside corner. Blitzing, slot, sacks, etc
I agree with all this. I do think they can get a third for Sneed

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Didn't they just sign Saquan? How many RB's they need? :gucci:

frustrated.gif

I'ma have to see the numbers. Between him and Bachtiari (who you know is gonna be a Jet) .. we might get 8 games total between the two of em. :unimpressed: Who's gonna protect his blind side in the other 9 games? Cause both them dudes cant stay on the fukkin field.