2024 NFL Offseason Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
makes no sense
if you wanted to sign a complementary back, you should sign Derrick Henry why sign Jacobs, and keep Jones when they’re similar at the skill set
Henry got a lot of wear and tear, Love and Jacobs are still young (they're the same age).

I don't think this is only a "win now" move for the Packers, but something they can scale into the future as well. They basically got their QB/RB duo.

Packers can legit contend the next 1-4 years, especially considering they got the Jets' 2nd round pick this year so they don't have to go RB in a stacked draft.

It's a great get good while building a bright future move.

The team that takes Henry means they're trying to win right this instant with the team they got.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Vikings tried to hide their sorrow all off season like they didn't believe he move on from them. This a definite blow to the organization.

What's their back up plan??
They’re gonna draft a QB

I’d consider packaging #11 and Danielle Hunter to move up since they just signed 2 pass rushers today

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
They’re gonna draft a QB

I’d consider packaging #11 and Danielle Hunter to move up since they just signed 2 pass rushers today
No one gonna take Hunter to pay him and give up draft capital IMO

How do you rely on a rookie on that team anyway?? I don't see it

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Howie always says you gotta zig when the league starts to zag, I knew things jumped the shark when Pillsay tried to play hardball with a RB :mjgrin: