2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if the Cardinals O-line that soft but DAMN. If the 1st team wideouts can settle down KC might be Super Bowl bound again

I thought the secondary was gonna be a weakness but they look skrong as hell

I'm not going to lie, I'm always looking at 22 when he's on the field. Juan has all the talent in the world but something is going on where the staff doesn't fully trust him (think his confidence is not fully back from his bad ACL injury) They keep having him taking reps with the 3rd strings, which is curious to say the least.

Love the INT play tonight

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm not going to lie, I'm always looking at 22 when he's on the field. Juan has all the talent in the world but something is going on where the staff doesn't fully trust him (think his confidence is not fully back from his bad ACL injury) They keep having him taking reps with the 3rd strings, which is curious to say the least.

Love the INT play tonight

It’s a confidence issue and trusting himself again like you said. Cause the natural talent is there.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a KC fan

See them easily winning SB

Undefeated season

giphy.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: So true!!!

I think they’re trying to force a connection.

It’s definitely a concerted effort to replace Sammy in a Legion of Zoom way, but Pringle seems like much more of an X-factor. He can keep the chains moving, instead of the home run threat we can get out of a lot of receivers with the young gawd throwing it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re obviously trying to justify the pick. shyt is weak. Mecole is a solid slot guy. He’s not a Sammy replacement.

I get it: make absolute sure he can’t do what you hoped he can do. It’s looking like that’s the case tho, 3yrs later so time to cut losses. If it wasn’t for that damn case, he wouldn’t have even gotten drafted :mjcry:

He’ll always have the return that started the Texans comeback :yeshrug: