2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hollywood a small MF but a HUGE upgrade if we can get him.

We need a BIG BODY now.
Yeah we need a burner that's a good route runner as well as a big body that can pull in tough catches as a safety blanket outside of just Kelce. Sign one and then try to hit the other in the draft. I'm seeing 12-15 WRs that were graded as second round or better on different mocks.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It's scary to think that McDuffie can potentially take another step as well, if we keep Sneed and he's cool with playing on the tag... We can have 2 shut down corners along with Chris Jones and the hella unsung heroes we already got on D.

Karlaftis did get 10 sacks but I wouldn't mind another pass rusher

We also need a big WR especially since we cut MVS

Hopefully we sign Hollywood

Draft Keon Coleman

Grab an athletic pass rusher

Also gotta start thinking about the future post Kelce he's on his last legs.

And a versatile backup for Pacheco so we can spell him and not have to rely on force feeding him

We do just two of these things and a 3 peat is basically guaranteed.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Also if we really want to make a splash veach should consider A 2nd and Sneed for Tee Higgins.

See if Cincy will let the man walk for nothing.

Trash ass org probably will.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's scary to think that McDuffie can potentially take another step as well, if we keep Sneed and he's cool with playing on the tag... We can have 2 shut down corners along with Chris Jones and the hella unsung heroes we already got on D.

Karlaftis did get 10 sacks but I wouldn't mind another pass rusher

We also need a big WR especially since we cut MVS

Hopefully we sign Hollywood

Draft Keon Coleman

Grab an athletic pass rusher

Also gotta start thinking about the future post Kelce he's on his last legs.

And a versatile backup for Pacheco so we can spell him and not have to rely on force feeding him

We do just two of these things and a 3 peat is basically guaranteed.

No, no, no.

He has trouble getting separation and ran a 4.61.

His bust potential is too high. If he's just a contested catch chain mover he's not worth a 2nd round pick.

Also if we really want to make a splash veach should consider A 2nd and Sneed for Tee Higgins.

See if Cincy will let the man walk for nothing.

Trash ass org probably will.

:what:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
No, no, no.

He has trouble getting separation and ran a 4.61.

His bust potential is too high. If he's just a contested catch chain mover he's not worth a 2nd round pick.

:what:
Just a suggestion :lolbron: .

If that's too much how about 2 2nds and maybe a LB or something? We could rlly use the WR help

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Veach jus did a drill.

I’m so damn hyped. I wanted him way more than Samuel and Mooney and Chiefs somehow got him for cheaper than either one of them signed for. Thought Hollywood would get double what they got him for. I was so sure they had struck out on WRs and would have to do it all through the draft. This opens up lots of draft possibilities now.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still a Justyn Ross believer so don't feel too bad.

Same!!

I’m so damn hyped. I wanted him way more than Samuel and Mooney and Chiefs somehow got him for cheaper than either one of them signed for. Thought Hollywood would get double what they got him for. I was so sure they had struck out on WRs and would have to do it all through the draft. This opens up lots of draft possibilities now.

Bro when I saw you posted I turnt up hahaha

Man we needed this badly