2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@Chip Skylark :mjgrin:

I’m coming in here with @2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 @Troublesome @Xtraz2 and ALL of RAIDER NATION and GOLD GANG to DECLARE WAR on all y’all Chief fraud Bum niccas.:lolbron:

Nicca you really thought you was gonna hear the last of me?

Me @jwonder @Heretic @khross415 @Fade Runner 2049 @Big dikk @blackestofpanthers @Ishlibidish23 still got business with y’all!:umad:

Our war ain’t over! Not by a long shot partner….. it is on SIGHT for y’all in not just Cali but the entire WEST (NFC and AFC).

We plan on making y’all seasons a living hell the next few years. Y’all will NEVER see glory again so enjoy y’all little celebration now cuz this was the final CURTAIN.

Raiders gonna clap y’all up and if by some small luck from GOD y’all get by them.

WE will be waiting for y’all to give y’all the FINAL KILLING BLOW.

It’s on nicca!!!

GOLD GANG x RAIDER NATION

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I’m coming in here with @2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 @Troublesome @Xtraz2 and ALL of RAIDER NATION and GOLD GANG to DECLARE WAR on all y’all Chief fraud Bum niccas.:lolbron:

Me @jwonder @Heretic @khross415 @Fade Runner 2049 @Big dikk @blackestofpanthers @Ishlibidish23 still got business with y’all!:umad:

Our war ain’t over! Not by a long shot partner….. it is on SIGHT for y’all in not just Cali but the entire WEST (NFC and AFC).

We plan on making y’all seasons a living hell the next few years. Y’all will NEVER see glory again so enjoy y’all little celebration now cuz this was the final CURTAIN.

Raiders gonna clap y’all up and if by some small luck from GOD y’all get by them.

It’s on nicca!!!

:hubie: I can't even talk shyt to a team that beat us the last 2 times we played them. Last time wasn't even halfway close.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s on nicca!!!

I can’t take a team that has had Jimmy G and now started him serious! Faders know we don’t take them serious lol

Gold gang? One QB elbow is twisted like a pretzel the other is JV material :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can’t take a team that has had Jimmy G and now started him serious! Faders know we don’t take them serious lol

Gold gang? One QB elbow is twisted like a pretzel the other is JV material :russ:

Aaron Rodgers and the Pack thought the same them…. Look what he did to them.

UNLEASHED Top3 JimmyG gonna make Mahomes his personal ARod :lolbron:

Y’all won’t win the West this year!:umad:

Remember this smile when the Raiders sweep y’all!

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Rodgers and the Pack thought the same them…. Look what he did to them.

UNLEASHED Top3 JimmyG gonna make Mahomes his personal ARod :lolbron:

Y’all won’t win the West this year!:umad:

Remember this smile when the Raiders sweep y’all!

Patrick Mahomes has a 27-3 record against the AFC West in his career.

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Patrick Mahomes has a 27-3 record against the AFC West in his career.

giphy.gif

That changes NOW.

No doubt, it’s obvious that Mahomes is gonna go down as a GOAT 2x Champ for y’all Chiefs

But hence the 2x.

All that shyt stops now.

Raiders taking back what’s rightfully there’s and again, if we see y’all again. We taking what’s rightfully ours.

This unholy alliance is too much, y’all Green lit and food on these NFL streets.

Every week, y’all will be broken

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That changes NOW.

No doubt, it’s obvious that Mahomes is gonna go down as a GOAT 2x Champ for y’all Chiefs

But hence the 2x.

All that shyt stops now.

Raiders taking back what’s rightfully there’s and again, if we see y’all again. We taking what’s rightfully ours.

This unholy alliance is too much, y’all Green lit and food on these NFL streets.

Every week, y’all will be broken

Wait is Mark Davis selling the franchise? Is that why you have so much faith? Lol I missed the news.

It can’t be cause they signed Jacobi Meyers hahaha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Wait is Mark Davis selling the franchise? Is that why you have so much faith? Lol I missed the news.

It can’t be cause they signed Jacobi Meyers hahaha

You got jokes today. :lolbron:

But I promise you me and my brother @2Quik4UHoes gonna have the last laugh.

It’s easy to talk shyt when you up, but let’s see you talk when you down.:mjgrin:

I just wanted you to know that we gunning for y’all this season…. I’ll be here weekly and I won’t be alone:shaq:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

It’s on nicca!!!

yall going out sad