2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Stating the obvious, but it makes such a difference when your star player shows up in the playoffs. That shyt just reverberates through your lineup. When they struggle, it's like a black cloud over the team waiting for things to fall apart.

Ohtani is the reason I think the Dodgers could finally win a World Series.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Stating the obvious, but it makes such a difference when your star player shows up in the playoffs. That shyt just reverberates through your lineup. When they struggle, it's like a black cloud over the team waiting for things to fall apart.

disgust-clint-eastwood.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I need Muncy to show up and Mookie to not play like he did the last 2 posts. The offense is gonna have to carry the team and the relievers gotta stay consistent. Our starters are :merchant:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Ohtani has been hot the last couple weeks, but no way he can keep it up the entire playoffs. And if he does, they'll just walk him