2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I knew bob costas was older but 72?!? :mjtf:

I remember he was announcing games on nbc when jordan was playing 26 years ago. I don’t know why I thought he was like 10 years younger
fukked me up to read the ABA book and learned where he got his start. I was the same in thinking he wasn't that old.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Man this nikka is really a created a player

I see why Manfred made his Ippei take the fall

Too much money on the line
I would cover up PED tests for Ohtani if I was Manfred.

I'd like to believe behind the scenes he told Ohtani and the Angels he would veto any potential contract there last winter for the good of the game because that's what I would have done.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I would cover up PED tests for Ohtani if I was Manfred.

I'd like to believe behind the scenes he told Ohtani and the Angels he would veto any potential contract there last winter for the good of the game because that's what I would have done.

Strictly business.

Manfred has his guy in the AL and now Ohtani is on a marquee team and finally in the postseason. He will protect the bag no matter what and he’s smart for doing it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew bob costas was older but 72?!? :mjtf:

I remember he was announcing games on nbc when jordan was playing 26 years ago. I don’t know why I thought he was like 10 years younger
Costas has been around for a minute. I heard a story about how he was in the Red Sox locker room during game six of the 1986 world series.